Mark Walton to have surgery on right ankle

If his last carry as a Cane is in a road win over FSU, then that’s not a bad way to go out

Advertisement
1. Homer's time. Kid has looked excellent, excited to see what he does as the belll cow.
2. Those recruiting whiffs are gonna pay off as we're left with a ******, a corpse, and DeeJay Dallas.
3. Rosier might throw for 4K yards.
4. Richt killed Mark Walton.

That wasn't even the ankle that he was favoring was it? I thought the left ankle was the bad one.

**** shame for him because he's such a competitor, but he was a liability yesterday and in the Puke game. He was half speed before the final kill shot.

Yeah, his issue before yesterday was the left ankle. This was to his right ankle which he injured late in the 4th.

Man I'm just glad we had him in there late in the 3rd quarter vs Bethune up by 80 and with 8 minutes to go vs duke while up by 3 tds knowing he was hobbled as ever

Fantastic **** richt

That wasn't even the ankle that he was favoring was it? I thought the left ankle was the bad one.

**** shame for him because he's such a competitor, but he was a liability yesterday and in the Puke game. He was half speed before the final kill shot.

correct. The left one was the one giving him issues, the right one was new last night, looked bad on film.

Advertisement
On a different note, I feel awful for Walton. The guy was poised for a breakout year as the feature back. Very upsetting news.

1. Homer's time. Kid has looked excellent, excited to see what he does as the belll cow.
2. Those recruiting whiffs are gonna pay off as we're left with a ******, a corpse, and DeeJay Dallas.
Yeah he should have been out of the duke game and fsu early but oh well. Next man up
But then again this could have happened to anyone. Plus this is a new injury to the other ankle that wasn’t injured

That’s why you don’t play folks that aren’t at least 85-90%

The game is violent....but it’s extra violent and dangerous when you’re not healthy enough to move the way you want to.

Advertisement
Kid showed so much heart playing hurt with the left ankle and now this, **** man. Get better and ball out in the league next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I sort of agree with you on the first 3 points. Walton was asking in every chance he got. Even when we had shut him down against Toledo, he wanted to play. There was definitely talks of holding him out against FSU but I can guarantee you he was fighting through any pain in practice to play.

Man I'm just glad we had him in there late in the 3rd quarter vs Bethune up by 80 and with 8 minutes to go vs duke while up by 3 tds knowing he was hobbled as ever

Fantastic **** richt
Hey *******, not the same ankle.

Advertisement

While I sort of agree with you on the first 3 points. Walton was asking in every chance he got. Even when we had shut him down against Toledo, he wanted to play. There was definitely talks of holding him out against FSU but I can guarantee you he was fighting through any pain in practice to play.

Great competitiveness, not his decision

Advertisement
Just hope it's a smooth recovery for him. Duke broke his ankle against FSU and came back good as ever.

Walton's next carry should be in the NFL. He's given us everything.
duke, Willis, frank. All balled or ballin in the nfl

Advertisement
Back