Mark Walton to have surgery on right ankle

Advertisement
So he's having surgery on his right but his left was the one he hurt during Toledo right?

Yes. People aren't aware that injuries happen in football.

I didn't realize he injured the none injured ankle. That's all u prick

Wasn't attacking you. More the posters that think this is the staff's fault for putting Walton in the biggest game of the season, even though he wasn't 100%.

So he's having surgery on his right but his left was the one he hurt during Toledo right?

Yes. People aren't aware that injuries happen in football.

I didn't realize he injured the none injured ankle. That's all u prick

Wasn't attacking you. More the posters that think this is the staff's fault for putting Walton in the biggest game of the season, even though he wasn't 100%.

I retract my previous statement.

Hope Cameron Davids de-commits, leaving Noah Cain as the backup in 19. Noah has said multiple times he wants to play right away... If Walton returns for his senior year, that leaves Lo as the incumbent starter for 19, and hopefully Noah as the back up for 19, enough playing time for a true freshman.

WTF is this?

Advertisement
Hope Cameron Davids de-commits, leaving Noah Cain as the backup in 19. Noah has said multiple times he wants to play right away... If Walton returns for his senior year, that leaves Lo as the incumbent starter for 19, and hopefully Noah as the back up for 19, enough playing time for a true freshman.

Da fuq?

This is so f*cked up. He should have never played in the FSU game after it became clear that he wasn't moving well, yet there he was in the fourth quarter playing at 40%. Feel terrible for him, I hope for his sake he doesn't make the same mistake as Yearby and comes back to raise his draft stock.

he actually moved pretty well on the play he got hurt on, just didn't have the burst obviously

i feel terrible to mark, he looked like one of the best cane RBs in years this year. for the team's sake i'm encouraged by the fact that they beat FSU basically w/o him.

This is so f*cked up. He should have never played in the FSU game after it became clear that he wasn't moving well, yet there he was in the fourth quarter playing at 40%. Feel terrible for him, I hope for his sake he doesn't make the same mistake as Yearby and comes back to raise his draft stock.

Curious. How does one calculate the health and ability of one player? I've seen 90% as well as 10% to describe Walton in that game last night.

Advertisement
just dumb having walton on special teams. i know he got hurt on offense, but when your STAR player is ailing, why even have him in on that **** team.

that **** ****ed me off

If he never plays another down here he goes down as one of my all time favorite canes. Leader. Ultimate team player. Went through alot of off the field sh*t & stayed solid.

We’ve got a lot of soft pussies posting in this thread wildly speculating about an injury to his healthy ankle. Not the one that was hurt prior to this, it was his healthy one that is getting the surgery.

It’s sad, but it’s football, and players get in hurt sometimes. He’ll recover 100% and be on an NFL roster.

It’s also amusing that the same people shītting on Rick like he’s some medieval torture master, are probably the same ones that criticize him for being too religious, or too soft, or too nice to the players, or not enough of a ******* like Saban. I think this is just an excuse to hate on Rick for some people that apparently have an axe to grind against him, and this was a convenient excuse.

Advertisement
just rewatched the game, fsu players rolled and ******* laid there on his leg. douchebags.

Can see Herndon as the H-Back used more for pass blocking going forward...kid is the goods both blocking and catching. It will help to allow Homer to develop this part of his game.

Advertisement
just rewatched the game, fsu players rolled and ****ing laid there on his leg. douchebags.

No different then M Thomas coming through w a forearm to the back of Rosier's head. Yet, we're the dirty team right? Same thing they did to Duke. I'm going to assume that's not a coincidence.

What is Burns' injury status? It would have been nice to give him some reps in garbage time against Bethune-Cookman and Toledo. Let him feel some game-time hitting and mental pressure. It would also let the staff know if he can hold onto the ball. If he is healthy, he should get some reps. If FSU can go with a freshman RB (Akers) in a big game, there is no reason why Burns can't get some experience when the Canes are up by 20 with only 2 minutes left.

just dumb having walton on special teams. i know he got hurt on offense, but when your STAR player is ailing, why even have him in on that **** team.

that **** ****ed me off

Maybe but he came flying like missile out of nowhere. Thought that kid was about kill us with a return there and Mark said **** that, not happening. True warrior.

Advertisement
Back