Mark this down as the date Rick lost the fanbase

Advertisement
Advertisement
First of all we all know it deep down inside that the canes are not right now nc caliber.we all knew when cmr got hired that this was a major rebuilding project.cupboard wasn't bare but it was far from being what we expect a miami team to be.3 years into that most of us are not happy with what we saw tonight.defense is where it needs to be.the offense on the other hand is a different story.3 yrs ago we all knew the offense lacked a qb,weapons and a decent oline.tonight showed we got the weapons had a good qb(perry) but oline is still got a ways to go.we all have to admit team is a lot better now than it was 3 yrs ago.

Advertisement
Loser: Mark Richt, Miami's Offense
10 OF 13

1. 030d079efc14a142f12386e785e118a3_crop_exact.jpg

Joel Auerbach/Getty Images
    Mark Richt panicked when he shouldn't have. Then, when the clock was not Miami's friend, the 'Canes had zero urgency.
    And that is a reflection of the head coach.
    N'Kosi Perry had a miserable start, undoubtedly. The redshirt freshman quarterback tossed two interceptions in his six attempts. Unsurprisingly yet foolishly, Richt turned to senior Malik Rosier for a spark that didn't come until it was too late.
    And on that fourth-quarter touchdown drive, Miami routinely snapped the ball with 10-15 seconds on the play clock. The possession lasted nearly five minutes and left a gassed defense with a "three-and-out or it's over" mandate.
    That defense couldn't have done anything more Saturday except score a touchdown to save the 'Canes. Instead, Virginia pulled off a 16-13 upset that's on Richt.

Bleacher Report calling it how it is...

This seems to always happen in year 3. With Coker, I knew it was that game where we needed Winslow to perform a miraculous catch to beat WVU. I forgot what game it was for Shannon. In year 3 for Golden it was at Sunlife stadium in the rain where we made Logan Thomas look like a Heisman contender. But in year 3, it was on the road in Virginia that did Richt in.
Way before that
Wisky tipped my hand
LSU officially did it for me

Advertisement
First of all we all know it deep down inside that the canes are not right now nc caliber.we all knew when cmr got hired that this was a major rebuilding project.cupboard wasn't bare but it was far from being what we expect a miami team to be.3 years into that most of us are not happy with what we saw tonight.defense is where it needs to be.the offense on the other hand is a different story.3 yrs ago we all knew the offense lacked a qb,weapons and a decent oline.tonight showed we got the weapons had a good qb(perry) but oline is still got a ways to go.we all have to admit team is a lot better now than it was 3 yrs ago.

First of all, is English your second language?

Second, “major rebuilding”? To beat UVA? Pitt? Good point. Maybe we can overcome those juggernauts after we finish this “major rebuilding” project.

Third, how do porsters seriously think like this above?

Advertisement
There were some that hated the hire from day one.....

But we were banned by the slurp brigade.

#EvictRicht
What coach would u suggest or want?
Serious question and has zero to do with proving you wrong or disagreeing with u. Just noticed that U have a strong conviction about this.

Honestly I'm not as mad as I expected. Probably more relieved I don't have to have my heart broken with a pathetic loss at the end of the season. Rick ran a UGA program with nearly unlimited money, that could literally buy the best recruits, and he still couldn't make it to the playoffs. Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one. He isn't a great coach.
****...I’m not that hurt either. I feel sorry for Miami fans and I’m one of them.

Advertisement
Back