Mark this down as the date Rick lost the fanbase

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario brings the ability to recruit and actually allows other people to call plays

Miami doesn't need a walk around corch. It needs an innovative mind. It's always been that way.

Schnelly brought the pro style passing game. Jimmy brought his attacking 4-3 defense. Dennis brought his one back offense. Butch had eye for talent and defense.

Wario??? NOTHING! Hasn't even been a coordinator. You Wario warriors are nuts.

I used be to mock Rick when he coached at UbaGA. The guy lost to fcking UF with Treon Harris at QB. When he got here I hoped he’d be able to dominate the weak Coastal knowing he wasn’t a NC coach. Now, it just looks like a slightly better version of Folden.

When guys like us go into a game against sorry *** uva knowing it was going to be a dog fight in year 3, then you should pretty much know your HC sucks.

The onside kick was a horrible decision. I actually couldn’t believe what I was seeing. But that was just one herpes lesion on this grotesquely diseased wang. We consistently no show. And our offense is a giant diarrhea puddle as is our STs.

Year 3 and this dope is still looking to Rosier to bail him out. Let that sink in.
Can’t disagree with a single thing.

Advertisement
Richt is going to find out that he won't get the forgiveness here. He did for all those years in Athens.

Advertisement
This was brutal to watch. Horrific decision after horrific decision. Pulling Perry, the onside kick, just two examples of this ****ed up mess. I am so tired of being in early October and knowing we’re going to do no better than the CVS Pharmacy Gonnorhea Education Bowl before Christmas. This sucks

Advertisement
Back