Mark Richt makes in-home visit with Texas DT commit Keondre

Advertisement
6304f2887907c70f7a6e0f2f7c79e31a.jpg

"Coach Kool and tow others" For those who think Kool doesn't matter. No mention of the HC standing next to him.

You do not know how twitter works. He tagged the 3 coaches in the tweet.

You got me, I know nothing about twitter. Comment was not intended as slap at kid but rather some of our friends who have taken to slamming Kool. Kul gotten named and Mark got generic other coach. I’m sure this future Cane was not ignoring Mark, just point out Kul by name. In my world, that is status. Tells me that Kool has some muscle with the kid.

Advertisement
I love recruiting this of year.

What if we keep nesta and land Coburn.. Talk about winds changing... then bring in a project like the Miller DT... kul going in for the kill
We gone land Surtain, Campbell, Coburn, Nesta, Ezzard, Chatfield, Chatman. The mopes are gone be upset.

See zero chance we land all that but I bet we land 6 of those and if we did that that would be insane.

"Coach Kool and tow others" For those who think Kool doesn't matter. No mention of the HC standing next to him.

You do not know how twitter works. He tagged the 3 coaches in the tweet.

You got me, I know nothing about twitter. Comment was not intended as slap at kid but rather some of our friends who have taken to slamming Kool. Kul gotten named and Mark got generic other coach. I’m sure this future Cane was not ignoring Mark, just point out Kul by name. In my world, that is status. Tells me that Kool has some muscle with the kid.

Names will show up in alphabetical order and only the first name tagged will show up so Coach Kool, Jonathan Patke, Mark Richt.

Advertisement
Getting this guy would allow Nesta to play 3-tech, where I think he's be a monster. Coburn would not only eat up blocks, he'd get penetration through double teams like Vince Wilfork occasionally would, completely disrupting plays.
If Richt was savy, he'd have Big Vince text Coburn.

Alas, one can dream.

Briggs was eventually going to be an athletic DT. Couburn is built like Wilfork but born as quick. Couburn could be that DT that can contain o lineman to let the lbs make tackles.

Getting Coburn, plus Miller and Odenigbo is a fine DT class all on its own, not even including Nesta.

1 tech - Ford, Coburn, Miller
3 tech - Willis, Odenigbo, Bethel, Martin

No wonder why Kul cant pull anyone. His []___[] form is pitiful!! Someone needs to teach him how to really throw up the U. Before I get called a troll. Im kidding, but really he needs to work on that form.

Advertisement
Nesta, Coburn, and Miller would shut pretty much everyone up about DT recruiting for at least a day, maybe even two. I think we get him. I believe Richt knows how to close. Parents love that dude.

Advertisement
Texas.

We need to accept the fact that this staff can't land enough good/elite DL recruits.

Move on.

Advertisement
Back