Mark Richt makes in-home visit with Texas DT commit Keondre

The real question is can this guy play DT

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
BBBBB=BigBallerBrandBunnyBoy
Exactly big ballers only get big ballers the best DT. But seriously tho if we get Nesta and Coburn in this class that's two if the top 5 d tackles in the class along with high upside chatman and people on here are full panic mode. Just like Aaron Rodgers says RELAX and watch the finish.

Advertisement
did he really say its down to Texas and us?

if so that is good news as he's not really committed to UT at all.

Yes, Ivins even said. Problem is if we pick up steam here Herman still has his in home.

How many more times can assistants visit? Can Kool, Patke, Diaz stillgo back mid week?

Don’t think there’s a limit. Diaz and, say, Hartley the Closer, could visit later in week.

Don't think you waste time to fly to Texas if you don't think you have a legit shot.

Wonder if he brought a cake? Seriously though, if he’s allowing the in home visit, he is still torn and hasn’t made his final decision yet. Richt can make this happen hopefully.

This sounds like "coach I wanna commit to you but mama says she wants to meet you first"

Advertisement
This is the biggest crunch time test for Richt as a recruiter at UM this far. TX kid down to UM and TX. TX has 6 DTs on the roster and most are underclassmen. UM has 3 legit DTs on the roster. None of which are 1 tech guys.

6304f2887907c70f7a6e0f2f7c79e31a.jpg

"Coach Kool and tow others" For those who think Kool doesn't matter. No mention of the HC standing next to him.

eh hard one. but if...IF, then wow briggs can kick rocks this kid's film is awesome. Looks like a mammoth

Advertisement
Advertisement
The real question is can this guy play DT

BBBBB=BigBallerBrandBunnyBoy
Exactly big ballers only get big ballers the best DT. But seriously tho if we get Nesta and Coburn in this class that's two if the top 5 d tackles in the class along with high upside chatman and people on here are full panic mode. Just like Aaron Rodgers says RELAX and watch the finish.

Touche Big Baller Brand Bunny Boy

Advertisement
did he really say its down to Texas and us?

if so that is good news as he's not really committed to UT at all.

Yes, Ivins even said. Problem is if we pick up steam here Herman still has his in home.

How many more times can assistants visit? Can Kool, Patke, Diaz stillgo back mid week?

Don’t think there’s a limit. Diaz and, say, Hartley the Closer, could visit later in week.
6 total visits allowed, one being the HC. Only one visit allowed per week.

Advertisement
Back