Mark Richt makes in-home visit with Texas DT commit Keondre

Advertisement
Texas.

We need to accept the fact that this staff can't land enough good/elite DL recruits.

Move on.

Another troll. We'll get plenty to go with Rousseau and Odenigbo.

Plenty huh?

Chatman, Silvera, and Miller at least, potentially Coburn and Chatfield. That's 5-7 DL in one class. That's a massive elite haul.

That’s 5-7 if 4 of those guys sign lol. Just 3 days ago people had Briggs penciled in. Very presumptive of you. “Potentially coming” doesn’t mean you can just count them in, lol. Miller doesn’t even know if he will visit us or UTk next week. I’ll give you Chatman, but I’m not, nor should you, count anyone else in right now. Setting yourself up for huge disappointment, especially Coburn.

Advertisement
Texas.

We need to accept the fact that this staff can't land enough good/elite DL recruits.

Move on.

Plenty huh?

Chatman, Silvera, and Miller at least, potentially Coburn and Chatfield. That's 5-7 DL in one class. That's a massive elite haul.

That’s 5-7 if 4 of those guys sign lol. Just 3 days ago people had Briggs penciled in. Very presumptive of you. “Potentially coming” doesn’t mean you can just count them in, lol. Miller doesn’t even know if he will visit us or UTk next week. I’ll give you Chatman, but I’m not, nor should you, count anyone else in right now. Setting yourself up for huge disappointment, especially Coburn.

No one had Briggs penciled in. That's a dumb straw man argument. Everyone knew he was FSU once he tweeted that he was gonna commit back in December.

We already have 2 DL locked in in Rousseau and Odenigbo. We have Silvera and Chatman looking real good. We have Chatfield and Miller at 50/50 at least. Then we have a puncher's chance with Coburn. We'll get 5 of these names at least, 7 at most. We'll be just fine at DL, no matter what trolls like you have to say!

God bless you. Several had Briggs in, literally hundreds of people on this board lol. God bless you for including a one year back up big ten rental in your defense of lack of DL recruits argument. I can’t win this one, it’s no point.
Good day.

DTx7ygyUMAAI46f.jpg-large.jpg

Its about time

God bless you. Several had Briggs in, literally hundreds of people on this board lol. God bless you for including a one year back up big ten rental in your defense of lack of DL recruits argument. I can’t win this one, it’s no point.
Good day.

Some remained optimistic about Briggs, but Briggs' FSU fandom has been well documented on this board, at least for the past six weeks.

Advertisement
Good day.

Look i get it, you're a troll. Just one look at your post history tells me every thing i need to know. Not a single good thing to say about the #6 ranked recruiting class. Or the best Cane season in 15 years.

But you're wrong about just everything you've said here. Odenigbo graded HIGHER than Norton this season. I know you don't want to hear actual facts, but sorry not sorry, facts are facts!

We'll get 5-7 studs, our DL will go 14 deep at least, and we'll be just fine with Kuligowskis leading the way.

Imagine losing your **** over Dennis Briggss. lol.

Let's see who we end up with. We get Silvera, Chatman, and one of Miller/Coburn and that's a solid haul, plus the grad transfer from Ill.

We lose Silvera or miss on Chatman, then yeah its a major failure

Advertisement
Texas.

Move on.

Plenty huh?

Just leave the site. All you post is negative. Your punk *** was like that on rivals and scout.. **** do you hate life? Then have the same post as all the other doubtful *****. Bno one is saying he's coming we just said let's shoot our shot. God you're a lame *** dude.Always negative

Lol, I wasn’t on Scout but cool man.

And I never said we shouldn’t “shoot our shot” but as always things are taken out of context here. The man included a long shot in the class as one of the 5-7 “potentially coming”. I said he should hold his horses cause he probably isn’t coming. Should I just say everyone that we recruit is coming? Is that positive enough? Alright, we will sign the #1 class and sign Coburn, flip Briggs, and get the AH 4. Be positive guys!!! Our positivity is what matters to these kids that don’t know us from Adam and Eve and will be the deciding factor! Yeah!! Lmao, **** out of here. Sometimes I question what the average age on this board is.

Last edited:
Realistically I don't think anyone can make the statement that our DL recruiting this cycle has been as successful as, say, our WR recruiting. That said there's a long way to go and a lot of names left. If we can land 2 of Chatman, Coburn, and Miller to go with Nesta, Joyner, Rousseau, and the grad transfer from Illinois, that's a solid DL class. I'd still honestly like to see us pursue one more JUCO/grad DE this cycle.

Advertisement
Realistically I don't think anyone can make the statement that our DL recruiting this cycle has been as successful as, say, our WR recruiting. That said there's a long way to go and a lot of names left. If we can land 2 of Chatman, Coburn, and Miller to go with Nesta, Joyner, Rousseau, and the grad transfer from Illinois, that's a solid DL class. I'd still honestly like to see us pursue one more JUCO/grad DE this cycle.

No doubt that would be a good class to add 3 guys like Coburn, Miller, and Chatman. My whole point was with the exception of Chatman, I don’t think anyone should include Coburn in their “count” for this class like buddy did. That’s all.

And not sure Joyner counts since he is playing LB but point remains the same. Chatman, Coburn, Miller would patch up a lot along with signing Nesta obviously.

As for your first sentence, sadly that just isn’t true. You have people here that swear the DL recruiting is right on schedule lol.

As you say, it's difficult to count on anyone at this point in recruiting. Coburn has always been a tough pull from Texas. Chatman seems like the kind of kid that wakes up on NSD and signs whichever papers he sees first. I've said in another thread that I actually really like Miller's film, and as a "replacement" for Briggs, you could do worse, if he signs.

Nesta of course is the lynchpin.

And yeah, don't know what I was thinking including Joyner - I think I've got it in my head that he'll play "rush end"/Jack here, maybe that was it.

Plenty huh?

No one had Briggs penciled in. That's a dumb straw man argument. Everyone knew he was FSU once he tweeted that he was gonna commit back in December.

We already have 2 DL locked in in Rousseau and Odenigbo. We have Silvera and Chatman looking real good. We have Chatfield and Miller at 50/50 at least. Then we have a puncher's chance with Coburn. We'll get 5 of these names at least, 7 at most. We'll be just fine at DL, no matter what trolls like you have to say!
Miller is a lock! https://miami.rivals.com/news/jordan-miller-4

Advertisement
Back