Mark Richt makes in-home visit with Texas DT commit Keondre

Diaz and a couple coaches will most likelybe seeing him Wednesday/Thursday. We are Very much in this one boys :eek::chuncky:

I DOnt know about that cause Staff now turning to in home visits with Campbell and Surtain. The entire defensive staff and Richt are going to those.

And Hartley right?...please tell me Hartley is going?

If Hartley isn’t involved with the AH4 in some way there’s something seriously wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miller mentioned something about the coaches saying he has a chance for playing time in week one against LSU.

You have to believe they are saying the same to this kid. And it would be special to him since the game is in Texas.

But of course I am not banking on this kid switching.

Advertisement
I don't think he's referring to the Texas pictures. I think he's referring to the comment where he's congratulating someone on receiving an offer and then basically says Texas needs to offer next.

Advertisement
I don't think he's referring to the Texas pictures. I think he's referring to the comment where he's congratulating someone on receiving an offer and then basically says Texas needs to offer next.

Nothing on twitter means anything. I've seen kids begging for friends to get offers , pics all over with said school and always referring to school as " we " or " us ".

I have no social media but even I know that stuff means nothing.

Last edited:

Trust and believe kids who play it smart never show their hands on Twitter especially when the fans become more intense. I'm not saying he's coming but the Twitter **** means nothing and I love how hard the staff is going for him

I think coburn is not coming. Y’all go check his Twitter lol

True but I remember Patrick Joyner's FSU littered twitter page as well. Of course, he was a hometown guy so it's a little different. Hoping for the best here but not expecting it.

Apples and Oranges. Joyner was on campus a lot. Miami is home. But point taken.

Advertisement
Back