Mark Richt makes in-home visit with Texas DT commit Keondre

jw410

Senior
Banned
I love recruiting this of year.

What if we keep nesta and land Coburn.. Talk about winds changing... then bring in a project like the Miller DT... kul going in for the kill

Advertisement
We sure aren't looking too confident offering that former Georgia Southern commit at the 11th hour

Advertisement
Forget Miller get Nesta, Coburn, chatman, and Briggs at DT

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

We sure aren't looking too confident offering that former Georgia Southern commit at the 11th hour

yep. Days after UT and Tracy Rocker, one of the best DL coaches in the nation, offered him.

If we have all the guys we wanted in the bag, we wouldn't be sending out new offers.

We are desperate for the quality bodies at DT. Have you seen the Miller kid? He looks like he will be ready to step right in and replace Ford in 2 years. Which is what we need.

Advertisement
Not to be a debbie downer but I haven't heard anyone within Miami that thinks we have a chance. I think TAMU is the team to watch here.

Probably got news that someone was definitely out. Could be to replace Briggs or maybe Chatfield. He’s a good player though according to his film.

Advertisement
Advertisement
something must be done about these hit and run troll p0rsters that love to rile people up. op has provided zero evidence on his claim but everyone here is eating it up.

yep. Days after UT and Tracy Rocker, one of the best DL coaches in the nation, offered him.

Maybe they offered him because ya know, they just got there and trying desperately to piece a class together? Idk maybe?

What was UVA's or GT's excuse then?

I’m sorry, didn’t know UVA and GT’s DL offers set the standards for our recruiting. Yeah, high bar there.

Maybe they offered him because ya know, they just got there and trying desperately to piece a class together? Idk maybe?

What was UVA's or GT's excuse then?

We aren't going to compete with Clemson by recruiting like Virginia..

Advertisement
Back