Mark Richt makes in-home visit with Texas DT commit Keondre

Advertisement
Don't count Richt out on anyone. When he goes in home, he can make them mom's and grandma's feel good about letting their boys go be with him for the next 4 years.

He's never been fully committed. one thing to not is when he took a OV to Texas his parents weren't there.
His Uncle came with him here and Dad tried to but couldn't because of work. It's believed Richt is meeting with his mother in Texas today as well. That's the main person Ridht has to win over, but considering both his parents work for the government and can't make it to games on a regular basis makes leaving home a lot easier...
��

Now this intrigues me. By listening to people on here, you woulda thought he was 1,000% Texas. Guess not. Lets see if CMR can finish

Somebody should tell the parents hen they travel to games they should ask for govt. rate on hotel room. I used to work for federal govt. and was sometimes able to get that rate even on personal travel.

did he really say its down to Texas and us?

if so that is good news as he's not really committed to UT at all.

I dont post much anymore cause frankly some of yawl observations are comical. This new cruit at DT whats there not to like? Honestly Briggs plays BS comp in Orlando area Nesta legit all these other dudes yawl jus star struck. This kid works out with Brad Jennings BJ Jennings Dad and ready to play now .Hes not a camper if you dont camp you start out with 2 ��and rivals is done evaluating for the season

Someone please tell me whats not too like about this cruit hes better at same stage than Norton

Highlights.... - Jordan Miller highlights - Hudl

Exactly.... Jennings dad saying he would've been a 4 or 5 star recruit if he was evaluated is all I needed to hear. And Norton was a project at DT coming in, most schools wanted him on the oline. Miller is a fckn beast... he probably could start his freshman year at 1tech for us and upgrade the position.

Dat true. Norton insisted on staying at DL. Most looked at him and said OG.

Advertisement
6304f2887907c70f7a6e0f2f7c79e31a.jpg

It’s always encouraging when they take pictures in an empty room... it means they are running future plays together. Cane

Advertisement
This would be a massive steal. This DL board has gotten whacky. Will be interesting to see who we end up with out of Chatfield, Chatman, Coburn, Nesta, Miller.

Advertisement
did he really say its down to Texas and us?

if so that is good news as he's not really committed to UT at all.

Yes, Ivins even said. Problem is if we pick up steam here Herman still has his in home.

Advertisement
He's never been fully committed. one thing to not is when he took a OV to Texas his parents weren't there.
His Uncle came with him here and Dad tried to but couldn't because of work. It's believed Richt is meeting with his mother in Texas today as well. That's the main person Ridht has to win over, but considering both his parents work for the government and can't make it to games on a regular basis makes leaving home a lot easier...
��

Have you ever met a government employee? They could walk to every game and still have enough vacation time to visit Antarctica if they wanted to.

He couldn’t leave during the lockout. Accounts were frozen and my family who are most likely higher up than him couldn’t leave either.

Advertisement
Back