Mark Richt makes in-home visit with Texas DT commit Keondre

I dont post much anymore cause frankly some of yawl observations are comical. This new cruit at DT whats there not to like? Honestly Briggs plays BS comp in Orlando area Nesta legit all these other dudes yawl jus star struck. This kid works out with Brad Jennings BJ Jennings Dad and ready to play now .Hes not a camper if you dont camp you start out with 2 and rivals is done evaluating for the season

Someone please tell me whats not too like about this cruit hes better at same stage than Norton

Highlights.... - Jordan Miller highlights - Hudl

Advertisement
I dont post much anymore cause frankly some of yawl observations are comical. This new cruit at DT whats there not to like? Honestly Briggs plays BS comp in Orlando area Nesta legit all these other dudes yawl jus star struck. This kid works out with Brad Jennings BJ Jennings Dad and ready to play now .Hes not a camper if you dont camp you start out with 2 ��and rivals is done evaluating for the season

Someone please tell me whats not too like about this cruit hes better at same stage than Norton

Tapes don't lie.

Is there any quote or real information about Coburn and Texas... there is no info In this thread regarding the title of the thread

I dont post much anymore cause frankly some of yawl observations are comical. This new cruit at DT whats there not to like? Honestly Briggs plays BS comp in Orlando area Nesta legit all these other dudes yawl jus star struck. This kid works out with Brad Jennings BJ Jennings Dad and ready to play now .Hes not a camper if you dont camp you start out with 2 ��and rivals is done evaluating for the season

Exactly.... Jennings dad saying he would've been a 4 or 5 star recruit if he was evaluated is all I needed to hear. And Norton was a project at DT coming in, most schools wanted him on the oline. Miller is a fckn beast... he probably could start his freshman year at 1tech for us and upgrade the position.

Advertisement
Jenning’s dad must be driving F$U fans ******* crazy, and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So stupid to make a thread with no proof... actually it's ******* RETARDED

So it's a dumb troll thread or what?

Last edited:
Is there any quote or real information about Coburn and Texas... there is no info In this thread regarding the title of the thread

rivals had some info on Tamu site. I'm too lazy to look but you are more than welcome. It's talking about he's looking hard and he's selective ... T cu and us only schools he has mentioned and visited since Dec.8 we got his last visit. Who knows could be something could be nothing. But the negative chumps on this board.

Advertisement
Jenning’s dad must be driving F$U fans ******* crazy, and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FSU fans are silly to think he would have allegiance to them over his own flesh and blood. His son plays for UM. So any inside intel of course would come to us because he wants his son to succeed as well as the team. Having a 6’3 315lb dancing bear at DT does nothing but help Jr in the long run.

What was UVA's or GT's excuse then?

We aren't going to compete with Clemson by recruiting like Virginia..

even tho this was on the first page... this comment makes me sick... get perspective dude. top 5 class you bumb!

lol you bumb! Cut me deep with that dagger.

I love the class. The poster said GT and Virginia offered late so why can't we? i don't think they should be the standard for us. Do you? We've done an amazing job of making the "Miami offer mean something again."

This d-line recruiting seems desperate. Kool made a guy like chatfield take reps right in front of him at camps but wait on an offer. This situation he offers a kid he's never seen live off a 7 minute highlight video with one recruiting weekend left. Every other position coach is on top of his sh*t.

Kool is one of the highest paid D-line coaches in the country, pete told us he had been "silently working on kids" but if you connect the dots on when contact with our targets were made that really wasn't the case. it was only done after the dead period.

Like I said in another thread, I'm not a talent evaluator. I hope the kid is good if he ends up at Miami. That won't change the fact that the recruitment along the d-line was a mess.

Lol you bumb, classic.

You said in this thread we wont beat clemson by recruiting like UVA... that was a stupid statement. Yes we arent in the ideal spot with the DT recuriting but we have young talent already on the roster along with the grad transfer. I dont need you to tell me you're not a telent evaluator... thats already assumed. Just settle down and let the coaches do their thing.

I'm settled my cane loving friend! But I have to disagree, we don't have quality depth on the d-line. Or you and I have a very different definition of the word depth. We are an injury at d-tackle away from being in the same spot we were with running backs last year. I know DJ Dallas is a Swiss Army knife but **** it's going to be asking a lot for him to play the 1 tech.(please realize that last part was a joke)

Let's circle back to this in a couple weeks and see how we finish at Dtackle.

Sincerely,

Bumb

Advertisement
Advertisement
We aren't going to compete with Clemson by recruiting like Virginia..

even tho this was on the first page... this comment makes me sick... get perspective dude. top 5 class you bumb!

lol you bumb! Cut me deep with that dagger.

I love the class. The poster said GT and Virginia offered late so why can't we? i don't think they should be the standard for us. Do you? We've done an amazing job of making the "Miami offer mean something again."

This d-line recruiting seems desperate. Kool made a guy like chatfield take reps right in front of him at camps but wait on an offer. This situation he offers a kid he's never seen live off a 7 minute highlight video with one recruiting weekend left. Every other position coach is on top of his sh*t.

Kool is one of the highest paid D-line coaches in the country, pete told us he had been "silently working on kids" but if you connect the dots on when contact with our targets were made that really wasn't the case. it was only done after the dead period.

Like I said in another thread, I'm not a talent evaluator. I hope the kid is good if he ends up at Miami. That won't change the fact that the recruitment along the d-line was a mess.

Lol you bumb, classic.

You said in this thread we wont beat clemson by recruiting like UVA... that was a stupid statement. Yes we arent in the ideal spot with the DT recuriting but we have young talent already on the roster along with the grad transfer. I dont need you to tell me you're not a telent evaluator... thats already assumed. Just settle down and let the coaches do their thing.

I'm settled my cane loving friend! But I have to disagree, we don't have quality depth on the d-line. Or you and I have a very different definition of the word depth. We are an injury at d-tackle away from being in the same spot we were with running backs last year. I know DJ Dallas is a Swiss Army knife but **** it's going to be asking a lot for him to play the 1 tech.(please realize that last part was a joke)

Let's circle back to this in a couple weeks and see how we finish at Dtackle.

Sincerely,

Bumb

A better time to circle back to it is when we see the product. This Jordan miller kid seems to have a quick first step off the line and is a big prospect.

Don’t like that Herman will get the last word, but the kid said himself that it’s between us and Texas.

Advertisement
Back