Mark Pope

Advertisement
Miami won't sign 6 WR's next year. They will end up with 4. Other guys will decommit because more than 4 is a crowd.

Advertisement
Why are people so sure of Bama getting Pope, they may get Williams, but its not like they're only recruiting two wrs, and they won't be taking a lot of wrs next year.

Advertisement
Pope and Williams imo will be a battle to sign. Very small chance at Hightower. Warren Thompson is a possibility and I think Wiggins is likely.

Brooklyndee laughs at the Hightower comment.

For real! I just don't get it how anyone let alone not a reporter has such a definitive stance on where my nephew is gonna go. **** from day to do he can't even decide his officials cause he doesn't know his major as of yet...

Pope and Williams imo will be a battle to sign. Very small chance at Hightower. Warren Thompson is a possibility and I think Wiggins is likely.

Armwood :nba-kobe_bryant-ups

Aka they will sign with Bama or Florida State....that's how most of Miamis "battles" turn out

Ahmmon Richards, Artie Burns, Lawrence Cager, Deon Bush, and Chad Thomas says hi.

Florida State don't land from Armwood either.

For real! I just don't get it how anyone let alone not a reporter has such a definitive stance on where my nephew is gonna go. **** from day to do he can't even decide his officials cause he doesn't know his major as of yet...

Obviously nobody knows for sure but my money is on Clemson, especially if his mom really likes them.

Advertisement

Obviously nobody knows for sure but my money is on Clemson, especially if his mom really likes them.

Please tell us more about Brooklyndee's nephew's thought process.

Hah, understanding the mind of a recruit is virtually impossible. Lol. Being the recruiting vet that I am, I look for signs early on. One of the tells is momma. She's a big Clemson fan from what I understand so I'm just making my guess based on that. Lot can change, naturally, but as long as momma favors another team, history tells us to watch for that. It's not the norm, but it's certainly one sign. Anyway, jmo

Hah, understanding the mind of a recruit is virtually impossible. Lol. Being the recruiting vet that I am, I look for signs early on. One of the tells is momma. She's a big Clemson fan from what I understand so I'm just making my guess based on that. Lot can change, naturally, but as long as momma favors another team, history tells us to watch for that. It's not the norm, but it's certainly one sign. Anyway, jmo

Gerald willis, alex collins moms say hi

Advertisement

So you know more about Hightower than his uncle ( Brooklyndee )?

Ha, yep not much is right. Alabama had a total of 57 yards passing. Ridley had 1 catch for 6 yards.

Advertisement
Back