Mark Pope

Pope and Williams imo will be a battle to sign. Very small chance at Hightower. Warren Thompson is a possibility and I think Wiggins is likely.

Brooklyndee laughs at the Hightower comment.

For real! I just don't get it how anyone let alone not a reporter has such a definitive stance on where my nephew is gonna go. **** from day to do he can't even decide his officials cause he doesn't know his major as of yet...

Guarantee he winds up at Clemson or another school not named Miami. Almost certain. He might commit to Miami, but in the end I think your nephew will sign with another school.

Advertisement
Pope and Williams imo will be a battle to sign. Very small chance at Hightower. Warren Thompson is a possibility and I think Wiggins is likely.

For real! I just don't get it how anyone let alone not a reporter has such a definitive stance on where my nephew is gonna go. **** from day to do he can't even decide his officials cause he doesn't know his major as of yet...

Guarantee he winds up at Clemson or another school not named Miami. Almost certain. He might commit to Miami, but in the end I think your nephew will sign with another school.

How in the **** you going to tell him where his nephew going to go?

He's predicting.

Your acting like he is the primary decision maker for his nephew. As much conspiracy theory is thrown around here with the bagmen, hostess program, etc... and since Miami seems to be above the fray nice guy type of program that for some reason isn't recruiting like it should be. If this hightower kid is the goods. Well I'm sure someone will pay for his services. Ive seen this before almost like deja vu. Family member is like yeah kids all Miami or whatever. Kid commits to another school. Family member says to board well he got paid, or he had to do what he had to do while being cryptic.

Who cares what Brian Hightower's Uncle, [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], has to say about his own nephew's recruitment when you can get insight from CIS posters who don't even know the kid or his Mom?

I hope it's because it's New Year's Eve and you guys are posting while intoxicated.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hightower I guarantee will not sign with Miami seen this movie before. Anyone remember Rueben Randle???

Will sign with Miami and will be one of the leaders in the class... Bump it.

Last edited:

Obviously nobody knows for sure but my money is on Clemson, especially if his mom really likes them.

I wish I could put Lydia on here... lmfao. His mother LOVES MIAMI & DUGANS. fwiw if I had to guess right now I'd probably say Clemson too cause he just had a bunch of his friends transfer to img & 1 in particular loves Clemson. We've been clear he's gonna make his own choice but he's said over & over his stance on everything. I just give him his space & answer anything he wants to talk about. To assume we have little **** is flat out foolish. He's not set on anything.that's for sure.

Hah, understanding the mind of a recruit is virtually impossible. Lol. Being the recruiting vet that I am, I look for signs early on. One of the tells is momma. She's a big Clemson fan from what I understand so I'm just making my guess based on that. Lot can change, naturally, but as long as momma favors another team, history tells us to watch for that. It's not the norm, but it's certainly one sign. Anyway, jmo

This **** is crazy. Now not only are yall lying on my nephew but yall REALLY LYING ON HIS MOTHER RIGHT NOW.... wtf? Reality is we all gonna support wherever he wants to go but his mother & I he knows very well don't **** with anywhere but the u. His brother Derrick was gonna come to um but Larranga saw him as a tweener & said he'd be on the bench for two years. She loves the fact we have the largest stipends in all of college athletics. Most of yall probably don't realize that but at UM for a full scholarship student we get roughly 3k a month. That's money her or I can keep in our pockets. The really wild **** to me on here is I just realized all the same people that have something negative to say on every comment I make are the same people saying how my nephew is gonna go somewhere else. Guess ur sorta exposing that agenda huh.

Advertisement

Your acting like he is the primary decision maker for his nephew. As much conspiracy theory is thrown around here with the bagmen, hostess program, etc... and since Miami seems to be above the fray nice guy type of program that for some reason isn't recruiting like it should be. If this hightower kid is the goods. Well I'm sure someone will pay for his services. Ive seen this before almost like deja vu. Family member is like yeah kids all Miami or whatever. Kid commits to another school. Family member says to board well he got paid, or he had to do what he had to do while being cryptic.

Personally ally I've been clear on this. I don't make his choices. However he has two clear favorites that's Clemson & Miami. He loves dugans & he likes Jeff Scott. It's irrelevant to me or yall how he comes to his decision because it's his. Keyshawn tried to pay him to come back to either usc or Nebraska with this gibbia punk & his son. Won't happen. Other schools have bid let's just say for officials but we're very clear with all of them we have no interest in favors or pay. He's gonna go where he wants & no one is gonna black mail him into anything different.

Obviously nobody knows for sure but my money is on Clemson, especially if his mom really likes them.

I wish I could put Lydia on here... lmfao. His mother LOVES MIAMI & DUGANS. fwiw if I had to guess right now I'd probably say Clemson too cause he just had a bunch of his friends transfer to img & 1 in particular loves Clemson. We've been clear he's gonna make his own choice but he's said over & over his stance on everything. I just give him his space & answer anything he wants to talk about. To assume we have little **** is flat out foolish. He's not set on anything.that's for sure.

You played for Butch. How long do you think before Miamiis back to becoming a minor league NFL operation with multiple NFL prospects at every position.

Personally ally I've been clear on this. I don't make his choices. However he has two clear favorites that's Clemson & Miami. He loves dugans & he likes Jeff Scott. It's irrelevant to me or yall how he comes to his decision because it's his. Keyshawn tried to pay him to come back to either usc or Nebraska with this gibbia punk & his son. Won't happen. Other schools have bid let's just say for officials but we're very clear with all of them we have no interest in favors or pay. He's gonna go where he wants & no one is gonna black mail him into anything different.

Good to know. Appreciate the insight brooklyndee. I just dont know, as loaded as south florida is, and other kids coming. Will this really be the one year in forever where Miami gets its **** straight.

Advertisement

Bagman has been confirmed!!!

Brooklyndee thanks for the info hope we get your nephew. If not hope has a great colkege career and nfl

Last edited:
Advertisement

You played for Butch. How long do you think before Miamiis back to becoming a minor league NFL operation with multiple NFL prospects at every position.

2 years

Guess I'll start the **** storm on New Year's Day; I can't be the only recruiting vet that cringed when the talk of liking that we have the largest stipend was mentioned.

Guess I'll start the **** storm on New Year's Day; I can't be the only recruiting vet that cringed when the talk of liking that we have the largest stipend was mentioned.

That must have changed recently because it wasn't close to being true when they started legally paying the players.

Advertisement
Back