Mark Pope

We're taking 5-6 next year so long as we stay at our numbers this year which is 3.

do you believe our WR recruiting for 2018 is almost full?

I know it is. But that's all I'm gonna say on that.

So are we in a good spot with Xavier Williams? How about your nephew Hightower?

We're in a very good spot with Xavier. Far as nephew goes he's out here in Cali with me right now. He's leaving for future 50 in orlando tomorrow. It's gonna come down to us or Clemson. This class were pulling straight alpha males. Buddy from edison is the kid I'm most curious about. I could see him at Louisville instead too.
Brooklyn you a cane? (In reference to "us" and yes in the past 14 years of following this stuff Ive seen weirder **** then opposing fans on Cane boards)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Just a matter of time before he commits - him, Wiggins, Williams and maybe another - depending on how many we end up with this year...

[TWEET]814300398035042304[/TWEET]

We're taking 5-6 next year so long as we stay at our numbers this year which is 3.

You seem like you know what youre talking about, however we will see. YOU also said we where suppose to get one of holloman or smith as well or possibly both. That didn't happen.

Just a matter of time before he commits - him, Wiggins, Williams and maybe another - depending on how many we end up with this year...

giphy.gif

You're serious about that many WRs for next year?

That's a big number if true....

Advertisement

We're in a very good spot with Xavier. Far as nephew goes he's out here in Cali with me right now. He's leaving for future 50 in orlando tomorrow. It's gonna come down to us or Clemson. This class were pulling straight alpha males. Buddy from edison is the kid I'm most curious about. I could see him at Louisville instead too.

Lamont finnie is that guy - would love to include him in next year's class as an athlete.

You seem like you know what youre talking about, however we will see. YOU also said we where suppose to get one of holloman or smith as well or possibly both. That didn't happen.

Holloman was all over the place telling the staff positive sh¡t, smith might come in the end we dont know how that is going to shape up

Brooklyn you a cane? (In reference to "us" and yes in the past 14 years of following this stuff Ive seen weirder **** then opposing fans on Cane boards)

Yes. I played here for butch

Advertisement

Yes. I played here for butch
Good deal

For one we were supposed to have both. Holloman so situation changed because his brother ended up getting admissible grades so his mother made him be included in a package which we weren't willing to offer in any capacity cause the brother can't attend um. Devonta as far as I know we're fine with but as I've said all along I don't trust lsu. Bama isn't the issue far as I know. Never has been.

Four are flat out wr 2 will be athletes in that distinction. [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] I don't ever forget about my nephew

Advertisement

Four are flat out wr 2 will be athletes in that distinction. [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] I don't ever forget about my nephew

Not you... I hadn't seen other guys bringing him up.

Advertisement
Pope and Williams imo will be a battle to sign. Very small chance at Hightower. Warren Thompson is a possibility and I think Wiggins is likely.

Advertisement
Back