Mark Pope

Advertisement
Keep an eye on Sabag and Cristobag. Watch the bouncing bags.

Didn't Tweed or somebody mention that they weren't even that much after Pope? Were more about Xavier Williams than Pope.

No

No he did not say that.

Don't know if anyone said it but it's true regardless. To bama & most national schools at this point the elite reciever down here next year is Xavier Williams. Mark is a very skinny kid. Like 150 160. Regardless he'll be a cane. Get ready to kill yourselfs all yall doom & gloom people. This train is leaving the station.

I'm not saying Williams isn't elite. Re-read what I typed in reference to the quoted material.

I understand. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth. I'm just stating some teams don't consider mark elite. Personally I strongly disagree & it just shows the teams who recruit based upon rankings. Before anyone says anything look at his absurd 247 ranking.

Didn't Tweed or somebody mention that they weren't even that much after Pope? Were more about Xavier Williams than Pope.

No

No he did not say that.

Don't know if anyone said it but it's true regardless. To bama & most national schools at this point the elite reciever down here next year is Xavier Williams. Mark is a very skinny kid. Like 150 160. Regardless he'll be a cane. Get ready to kill yourselfs all yall doom & gloom people. This train is leaving the station.
Is Bama getting Williams ?

REALLY doubt it... to clarify on Pope. I'm not saying plenty of teams don't like him. I'm stating plenty of teams don't consider him elite. Therefore he isn't a priority as of now. For us he is a priority.

No

No he did not say that.

REALLY doubt it... to clarify on Pope. I'm not saying plenty of teams don't like him. I'm stating plenty of teams don't consider him elite. Therefore he isn't a priority as of now. For us he is a priority.

Well they are wrong because he is elite

Advertisement
No

No he did not say that.

You don't have to tell me that. I know he is. I was sold on that day 1 at paradise last year.

You don't have to tell me that. I know he is. I was sold on that day 1 at paradise last year.
Williams and Pope better be Canes otherwise Dugans can hit the bricks.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement

No

No he did not say that.

I blanked but I recall a reputable poster mentioning what I posted and you confirmed.

Idgaf if you have to hire his kids entire family, this the best wr I seen come out of dade in a long time and that's saying a lot. Kid is a must have noodles is as elite as they come

WHAT!!!!!!!! I think we all know Pope is the No.1 recruit on our board for 2018. X. Wms 1A and any other top WR's. If we get the lions share of the WR's and DB's for 2018, We Back!

Advertisement
If we can land Pope, X and Elijah Moore we'd be straight at WR.

Anyone else would be the cherry on top.

Just a matter of time before he commits - him, Wiggins, Williams and maybe another - depending on how many we end up with this year...

[TWEET]814300398035042304[/TWEET]

We're taking 5-6 next year so long as we stay at our numbers this year which is 3.

do you believe our WR recruiting for 2018 is almost full?

I know it is. But that's all I'm gonna say on that.

Advertisement
Just a matter of time before he commits - him, Wiggins, Williams and maybe another - depending on how many we end up with this year...

[TWEET]814300398035042304[/TWEET]

We're taking 5-6 next year so long as we stay at our numbers this year which is 3.

So are we in a good spot with Xavier Williams? How about your nephew Hightower?

Oouuu. If we get Pope, X, and Hightower in one class đź‘€. Throw in Moore, Wiggins and Harris. That's flat out nasty.

That pic seems like a passing of the number. It's yours now Youngblood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are we in a good spot with Xavier Williams? How about your nephew Hightower?

We're in a very good spot with Xavier. Far as nephew goes he's out here in Cali with me right now. He's leaving for future 50 in orlando tomorrow. It's gonna come down to us or Clemson. This class were pulling straight alpha males. Buddy from edison is the kid I'm most curious about. I could see him at Louisville instead too.

Advertisement
Back