Mark Pope

Any chance he can enroll an entire year early? Too aggressive?

Pope and 3 other stud WRs need to be here as EEs for Richards' junior season. Because if Richards stays healthy, that dude is LONG GONE by 2019. Ideally, these guys cut their teeth while we still have Richards and a couple other guys (like Mullins) on the roster.

Advertisement
Any chance he can enroll an entire year early? Too aggressive?

Pope and 3 other stud WRs need to be here as EEs for Richards' junior season. Because if Richards stays healthy, that dude is LONG GONE by 2019. Ideally, these guys cut their teeth while we still have Richards and a couple other guys (like Mullins) on the roster.

Probably, south ridge has multiple players enrolling early this year too

Difference will be we are on him early. Unlike Juedy who was basically a Bama lock before Richt and Co even got here. Unless we completely **** the bed next year this kid should be a Cane.

Advertisement
In another thread, [MENTION=14889]pacusmc[/MENTION] said that he has seen Pope get out of his car and that he has a Bama license plate cover. Anyone near Southridge see him around?

Bama lock unless we bag up.

You can't compete with blue chip guys unless you are willing to pay for blue
chip guys. It's that fvckin simple. We are struggling as a private school with a ****** booster network, to actually organize a sophisticated recruiting payout system.

I highly doubt we even fvck with it at this point. Maybe a few guys throw some cash around, or rent-a-cars, but we don't do it SEC style.

chip guys. It's that fvckin simple. We are struggling as a private school with a ****ty booster network, to actually organize a sophisticated recruiting payout system.

I highly doubt we even fvck with it at this point. Maybe a few guys throw some cash around, or rent-a-cars, but we don't do it SEC style.

Ahman Richards disagrees.

God our fanbase sucks.

Advertisement
Who was the poster that said Pope is no Bueno because he watched him in the state ship game and wasn't impressed?

Keep an eye on Sabag and Cristobag. Watch the bouncing bags.

Didn't Tweed or somebody mention that they weren't even that much after Pope? Were more about Xavier Williams than Pope.

No

No he did not say that.

Don't know if anyone said it but it's true regardless. To bama & most national schools at this point the elite reciever down here next year is Xavier Williams. Mark is a very skinny kid. Like 150 160. Regardless he'll be a cane. Get ready to kill yourselfs all yall doom & gloom people. This train is leaving the station.

Didn't Tweed or somebody mention that they weren't even that much after Pope? Were more about Xavier Williams than Pope.

No

No he did not say that.

Don't know if anyone said it but it's true regardless. To bama & most national schools at this point the elite reciever down here next year is Xavier Williams. Mark is a very skinny kid. Like 150 160. Regardless he'll be a cane. Get ready to kill yourselfs all yall doom & gloom people. This train is leaving the station.

I'm not saying Williams isn't elite. Re-read what I typed in reference to the quoted material.

chip guys. It's that fvckin simple. We are struggling as a private school with a ****ty booster network, to actually organize a sophisticated recruiting payout system.

Brooklyn Dee mentioned Bama isn't on him like that, they want Xavier Williams

Advertisement
I'm sure La Cucaracha Christalballs will be making a money move as soon as the lights turn off like all ****roaches. Bags and cars will be offered.

Roaches-In-Car1.png

Last edited:

No

No he did not say that.

Is Bama getting Williams ?

No

No he did not say that.

Is Bama getting Williams ?
Theyre getting everyone.

They can actually have 150 kids on their roster.

Were all ****ed

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
In another thread, [MENTION=14889]pacusmc[/MENTION] said that he has seen Pope get out of his car and that he has a Bama license plate cover. Anyone near Southridge see him around?

What license plate cover would you expect to see on a car purchased by a Bama booster?

There is no chance we get a recruit that has been a Bama fan his entire life. I don't care if Bama is more interested in other guys in 2018. If Pope has a commitable offer from them, he is going there, period. I would love to be wrong on this, but I'm confident I won't be.

There is no chance we get a recruit that has been a Bama fan his entire life. I don't care if Bama is more interested in other guys in 2018. If Pope has a commitable offer from them, he is going there, period. I would love to be wrong on this, but I'm confident I won't be.

LOL

Advertisement
Back