Mark-Antony Richards

Advertisement
It's not, but if that's what he wants to play then you give him a shot there.

This is an old Urban Meyer type of recruitment where Urban would always win cause he would bring the kid in as a RB and then by fall he would be lined up at the actual position Urban wanted him at. Diaz has shown he will do what needs to be done to win. Winning this recruitment is another step in the right direction. Sounds like they are letting MAR decide because both Diaz and Hickson were in the visit. Let him play both ways in camp and then figure it out.

MAR visiting Ga this weekend or next, guess he getting all 5 visits in before signing day.

Advertisement
I stopped following recruiting during the Richt debacle. What happened with this kid? I could’ve sworn that the whole board thought he was elite a year ago. Did he get worse? Why is the board not as high on him anymore?

(Looking for reasons other than “he lost interest in us so we stopped acting like he was ever elite”)
He was and is elite at Safety, where he WAS being recruited. He is a good running back, not elite. There was a situation long ago with a recruit named Clinton Portis who's hometown team Gators only wanted to take him as a Safety. He went elsewhere and balled as a Running Back and had a long NFL career.

Advertisement

What's crazy Brock with signing day approaching we could crack the top 20 or so if all holds true with what's being possibly known and on the portal side when all is said and done #1 geez combining both we surly could have TOP 10 class at total SUCCESS CRAZY .

GOCANES

I just saw that on their 247 board. Seems like they are going to go hard after him.
really hard I'm sure
brinks_truck-1525410184-8064.jpg

Not optimistic on this one from what I’m hearing. Not really staff’s fault, either.

Advertisement
Not optimistic on this one from what I’m hearing. Not really staff’s fault, either.
Can you blame him? and its never the staffs fault we are always a hat on the table.........got his bro here and dude still aint coming, if thats not a fail i dont know what is. If it aint the staffs fault (means there trying hard) then its there fault.

Gonna tell him he can play RB. He’ll get buried & then we’ll make him switch to D. Standard procedure everywhere else in the country.
He could easily by pass some of our RB's too. We just need to get him on the team 1st.

Advertisement
Can you blame him? and its never the staffs fault we are always a hat on the table.........got his bro here and dude still aint coming, if thats not a fail i dont know what is. If it aint the staffs fault (means there trying hard) then its there fault.

kid just don’t wanna be here D. it’s been pretty clear from the jump imo.

kid just don’t wanna be here D. it’s been pretty clear from the jump imo.
Is it maybe because how Ahmmon was treated
before his injury ? I know he was pretty frustrated with the last offensive staff and Mark Richt from my observation! New regime think it would give us a punchers chance

Advertisement
Back