Mark-Antony Richards

Advertisement
UF has these blue chips left on board

Kaiir Elam CB
Charles Moore DE
MAR ATH

Get one I’ll happy enough get two well then I’ll be ecstatic
They already landed a 5* cb Stewart.. add Elam and they have another top-notch cb class....I hope we land at least one of our targets, a cb from the portal or flip the kid from fsu ....

I would try to carry on my brothers legacy. That’s just me. Also if I chose not to do that then I certainly wouldn’t pick his bitter rival. Again, that’s me.

I get it , but i wouldn't even put UF in the top 3 of our rivals.

Tier 1
FSU
ND
VT

Tier2
Nebraska
UF

Tier3
Pitt
BC
OSU

I get it , but i wouldn't even put UF in the top 3 of our rivals.

Tier 1
FSU
ND
VT

Tier2
Nebraska
UF

Tier3
Pitt
BC
OSU

Lol I do. Plus we play them game #1! If he goes to Auburn then fine. Just would like to see another Richards in orange & green.

Advertisement
We either need a very good juco or Elam or travis jay.

Need? not really. 2020 is the big year for CB recruiting.

We have a top-4 of Bandy, Ivey, Blades, and Frierson. Rumph sucks at recruiting but he'll get high level play out of those guys.

I'd definitely take Jay though

We have a top-4 of Bandy, Ivey, Blades, and Frierson. Rumph sucks at recruiting but he'll get high level play out of those guys.

We need for depth, couch is definitely to small to make any impact which leaves us with bandy, blades, Ivey, Bethel, maybe frierson depending on if he is going to S or CB. That being said we need at least on more CB especially one physically ready to play.

That's what they said about 2019 being a loaded LB class. Bird in the hand baby! Get everyone we can now and stack chips next year and on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I stopped following recruiting during the Richt debacle. What happened with this kid? I could’ve sworn that the whole board thought he was elite a year ago. Did he get worse? Why is the board not as high on him anymore?

(Looking for reasons other than “he lost interest in us so we stopped acting like he was ever elite”)

Gonna tell him he can play RB. He’ll get buried & then we’ll make him switch to D. Standard procedure everywhere else in the country.

I've seen MAR play a handful of times. Decent athlete but not a game changer. Jack of all trades but master of none.

He'd be buried in the depth chart. No big lost.
So I guess we're conceding losing MAR then? Because when this board starts down-talking recruits like this that's how you know we've lost them.

Advertisement
Back