Mark-Antony Richards

Advertisement
I stopped following recruiting during the Richt debacle. What happened with this kid? I could’ve sworn that the whole board thought he was elite a year ago. Did he get worse? Why is the board not as high on him anymore?

(Looking for reasons other than “he lost interest in us so we stopped acting like he was ever elite”)
It's only because people don't think he's coming. If he commits to us people will call him elite again.

AR chiming in

Attachments

• 92E61F67-E634-42D3-BD4C-B022564B3A2A.png
    92E61F67-E634-42D3-BD4C-B022564B3A2A.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 427
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I the only one with no idea what he means by that?
It's basically real talk or real **** about them keeping it 100 and not giving him a bunch kd uncertainty not necessarily that Richt lied to him but he there was so much indecision by the staff but now there's no question

Advertisement
I stopped following recruiting during the Richt debacle. What happened with this kid? I could’ve sworn that the whole board thought he was elite a year ago. Did he get worse? Why is the board not as high on him anymore?

(Looking for reasons other than “he lost interest in us so we stopped acting like he was ever elite”)
he is elite and everyone on this board wanted him BADLY. He was always considered to be there in the discussion with Neal, Rique and Bogle as most wanted recruits this class. MAR became less wanted when people realized he wasn't coming here because it made them feel better.

Now, if we get back in the game and can land him, all these posters will come back in here saying he's elite.

The dude is just an elite football player. Can play all over the field. If we can close him in the end, it would be HUGE, no matter what anyone on the board says.

Advertisement
Back