Mark-Antony Richards

Advertisement
Advertisement
GC
If Manny had any balls, he’d tell his brother to kick rocks then. MAR wants to be a S Fl traitor, then his brother needs to be shown the door. Enough of the Mr Nice Guy bull****
Can we show you the door first? I bet if we had a poll of who should get kicked out you'd win by a landslide

Advertisement
Not built like AR mentally not yet at least, he’s openly been looking for any school other than Miami this whole recruiting cycle it seems

yes. I've always thought that. He might have considered playing with Ahhmmon for a year but I don't think he ever really wanted to come to Mami.. I get it - wants his own thing.

Advertisement
It will come down to the end! I believe we have as good as shot like the school recruiting hom because of his brother@

Advertisement
Welp you didn't want to come here so be 5th string at rb for UGA and be happy

Eh, I'm not worried. I don't think he was going to get in front of Deejay, Lo and Cam. At best he would've been 4th string next year. Plus, I like some of the 2020 RBs better than MAR. Having said that, he's still a good talent and I'd like for him just to not go to UF. Include UGA for that matter given that they're establishing a pipeline in South Florida that's beyond annoying.

I said what I said .. .. lmao who has Vern been right about. He only can talk misses
That ***** can't talk makes. Gus edwards..please we will find another rb in the draft. Name 5 kids he said would blow up. He can only talk busts. That's his goofy schtick
Gus has had some good games for the Ravens. Is he really a bust or was it a coaching issue at UM?

Advertisement
Back