Mark-Antony Richards

Is he even in consideration anymore? Wiltfong article said it is between Auburn, Penn State, and Florida with Florida getting his last visit on 1/11 and Auburn and Penn State having already used theirs up.

ssvir

Sophomore
#watchthefinish .... fizzle.

Next season can't come fast enough to put this season, recruiting fails, and drama behind us.

He's probably waiting to see who our OC will be and his RB coach.

Wasn’t expecting him when Richt was here. Maybe the new OC can get us back in it but our program is still toxic to the higher ranked kids.

All 3 of those schools have high rated running backs already committed for the class.

Who cares MAR if you are reading you're going to be average in college. He's not a game changer with the ball in his hands. Mediocre city!!! I called it and even if he came here another 4* marcus forston type..

Who cares MAR if you are reading you're going to be average in college. He's not a game changer with the ball in his hands. Mediocre city!!! I called it and even if he came here another 4* marcus forston type..
You’re doing it wrong. Once he goes elsewhere then he sucks. If he comes here then he should have been a 5 star.

brock

All-American
Moving forward, the Gators have four major targets still on the board. A source with knowledge regarding he recruitments of Top247 cornerback Kaiir Elam and Top247 running back/athlete Mark-Antony Richards believes the Gators are in a strong spot to land both. For Elam, the battle is obviously against Georgia where for Antony-Richards it’s against Auburn and Penn State and those officials have already been burned.

https://247sports.com/Article/Flori...hampionship-for-the-Florida-Gators-127529058/

Has he OV'd to Miami yet? If not, pretty silly for anyone to assume that he won't OV to Miami. If UF is supposedly his last OV on 1/11 then, they are dummies to think that.

PSU has 2 rbs over him I dont see it but just get Seider and see after that

Auburn people continue to feel confident.

SWFLSWAGG17

SW Florida Dog
He's going to UF after throwing up the U with others at their gay ass bbq??? What a biitch, card laid is a card played.

joglen15

Sophomore
MAR not getting burn over Lo, Cam, Asa, and an injury-free Burns.

Would like to stack the stable, but I just see him getting buried.

BostonCane

Redshirt Freshman
If he doesn't become a Cane, I don't want to hear about "he's a legacy" on this site anymore.

ilovelamp51

GET OFF MY LAWN
Auburn people continue to feel confident.
Similar to Clemson, I don't mind Auburn. Just not FSU, Florida, Georgia, Bama, ND. Missing out on Canes family (not to be confused w/ CanesFam) is unacceptable. Diaz has a tough job ahead. Better win quickly.

Has he OV'd to Miami yet? If not, pretty silly for anyone to assume that he won't OV to Miami. If UF is supposedly his last OV on 1/11 then, they are dummies to think that.
Even if he did, he can OV again due to having a new coach.

If we can get an offensive staff hired before National Signing Day we may have a shot.