Mark-Antony Richards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who cares MAR if you are reading you're going to be average in college. He's not a game changer with the ball in his hands. Mediocre city!!! I called it and even if he came here another 4* marcus forston type..

lmao...you rustled a lot of jimmies around here tho, well worth the LULZ!

Advertisement
lmao...you rustled a lot of jimmies around here tho, well worth the LULZ!
Probably some folks related to him. I'm just saying what I feel and see.
Who cares MAR if you are reading you're going to be average in college. He's not a game changer with the ball in his hands. Mediocre city!!! I called it and even if he came here another 4* marcus forston type..
I'm going to save this thread and calling all my doubters out 3 years from now.

Probably some folks related to him. I'm just saying what I feel and see.

I'm going to save this thread and calling all my doubters out 3 years from now.

I still think his bread is playing on the defensive side of the ball. We will see what he decides to do.

Advertisement
I still think his bread is playing on the defensive side of the ball. We will see what he decides to do.
I agree Mike only way he makes something of himself. If I'm wrong call me on it. If I'm right I will bump this thread.

What I read was he changed his decision like 5 times in the last 24 hours between UM, UT and Bama. Bring him in again

Lol, that's prob accurate...Like I posted a page or 2 back in the Bogle thread, this kid has no clue what matters to him or where he wants to attend. I honestly think he considers UM home, home just isn't "cool" right now. And to pick somewhere uncool wouldn't jive with the social media personna he has worked so hard on.

Advertisement
Need to get this offensive staff in place. Kinda ridiculous if were trying to salvage this class.

Marcus Fortson, too soon!!!

50622FC9-03A8-4E55-938E-294F777FF13B.jpeg

Advertisement
Back