Mark-Antony Richards

Stampini mentioned that he didn't know if Miami was still recruiting him.

Florida telling him he can be an "offensive weapon" - RB, WR, punt/kick off returns,. etc.

Auburn selling him as a RB

Advertisement
I dont think our staff likes him at rb at all and I cant even really blame them but I do believe he mentioned on Instragarm yesterday that he is going to take an official to Miami

Advertisement
Oh for sure we have a shot now at getting him, thanks great recruiting strategy
I said what I said .. .. lmao who has Vern been right about. He only can talk misses
That ***** can't talk makes. Gus edwards..please we will find another rb in the draft. Name 5 kids he said would blow up. He can only talk busts. That's his goofy schtick

Last edited:
We just hired our OC Friday and don't even have our entire offensive staff in place.
We quit recruiting him long before the offensive staff was fired and there is a reason Diaz never reached out to him after being named head coach like he did with the other targets, including Pickens and Plumlee, he’s not coming and we don’t want him at RB.

Advertisement
I'm all about taking talent but if we don't like him at RB, simple as that. Let the kid go play RB elsewhere, can't be hung up on him because his last name is Richards.

And most likely he will get a look at RB wherever he goes and then moved to the position that best suits him. For some reason we will not play the game. Perhaps he can play RB, we don't know, but if you want the talent give him a chance. Worst case scenario is he transfers to someone that lets him do what he wants if it does not workout. In that case no loss.

I can imagine UF is selling him on being the next Percy. Hope the kid realizes the next Percy was sold in each class after he left and none panned out simply because they were not Percy.

Advertisement
I'm shocked it wasn't reported here, but the day Richt retired he posted a sad face emoji, to which Ahmmon responded "well that's dead".

Richt was one of his primary recruiters. Once he left, so did any sliver of a chance we had left.

I dont think our staff likes him at rb at all and I cant even really blame them but I do believe he mentioned on Instragarm yesterday that he is going to take an official to Miami

Maybe the old staff. Hopefully this new offensive staff likes him and we can make a run.

Advertisement
This cycle is basically done. We aren’t getting any major targets (Richards, Elam, etc).

Go hard after Darius Washington and any other OL. Go hard after Plumlee. Spend the rest of the time going after The Portal.

2020 class needs to be 30 deep.

My boy met AR after the bowl game, and supposedly AR said that MAR wasn’t coming. Don’t know how much truth in it, but I wouldn’t doubt it

Advertisement
Back