Mark-Antony Richards

Advertisement
Good lord I've said it in the other 10 threads. His other brother is a student of ours and told me long ago that it was gator or tiger. He ain't coming unless the new staff were to somehow pull a miracle and changes his mind. Time to move on as suggested

Good lord I've said it in the other 10 threads. His other brother is a student of ours and told me long ago that it was gator or tiger. He ain't coming unless the new staff were to somehow pull a miracle and changes his mind. Time to move on as suggested

I think your last comment says it all. I'm guessing Enos has something completely different in mind for how he will use for a guy like MAR that will make him reconsider.

I think your last comment says it all. I'm guessing Enos has something completely different in mind for how he will use for a guy like MAR that will make him reconsider.

I pray you are right and brother has just been effin with me. What better way to get revenge on your Dean of discipline right?

Advertisement
My only question is what does Enos want at rb? All purpose back? A bigger type like at Bama? Im cool with letting MAR go because we won't be hungry for backs for a couple years

My only question is what does Enos want at rb? All purpose back? A bigger type like at Bama? Im cool with letting MAR go because we won't be hungry for backs for a couple years

Nah we will be hungry for backs again next year...Stack a stable

Advertisement
I find it very difficult to believe that with all of the positive change that has taken place with the hiring of Diaz as HC and Enos as OC and the desperately needed house cleaning on the offensive side of the ball that MAR wouldn't be at least a little intrigued if not downright interested.

Edit...I never considered the possibility that we wouldn't be interested. If he is dead set on playing RB then I don't think he will fit in here. I can definitely see him as a type of 3rd down back/WR utility type of player especially given Enos's affinity for multiple formations and plenty of motion.

Last edited:
Is he even in consideration anymore? Wiltfong article said it is between Auburn, Penn State, and Florida with Florida getting his last visit on 1/11 and Auburn and Penn State having already used theirs up.
He's not coming here and hasn't been for months. Has shown 0 interest. That's fine, because Asa Martin is better anyway and that unexpected pick up filled his spot plus some.

I dont think our staff likes him at rb at all and I cant even really blame them but I do believe he mentioned on Instragarm yesterday that he is going to take an official to Miami

A fan on Twitter asked AR82 When MAR was gonna visit and he replied “Soon”. MAR came on and replied (Ya’ll Happy Now 🤦🏾‍♂️) it came off at least to me like one of those “yeah I’ma take a visit just to show face on behalf of Big Bro” hope somehow we can get him in this class but as of lately he hasn’t said very much if anything publicly about Miami

Advertisement
A fan on Twitter asked AR82 When MAR was gonna visit and he replied “Soon”. MAR came on and replied (Ya’ll Happy Now 🤦🏾‍♂️) it came off at least to me like one of those “yeah I’ma take a visit just to show face on behalf of Big Bro” hope somehow we can get him in this class but as of lately he hasn’t said very much if anything publicly about Miami

Yeah it has seemed the last couple of years these kids (who are admittedly prima donnas) just get sick of UM fans to the nth degree.

I saw that. MAR obviously pays attention the Canes fanbase on here or other sites. He also said something about going to his favorite players rival school.

Advertisement
MAR is not smart enough to play a position with more longevity that he is better suited to.

We will be much better off with Chaney. Assumed we will still get him.

UF has these blue chips left on board

Kaiir Elam CB
Charles Moore DE
MAR ATH

Get one I’ll happy enough get two well then I’ll be ecstatic

I don't follow or interact with teenagers who happen to play football on social media because I don't drive a windowless van and have a life.

Lol wut? Should we really dig up the post of canes fans calling Richards soft before they learned of the truth?

I would try to carry on my brothers legacy. That’s just me. Also if I chose not to do that then I certainly wouldn’t pick his bitter rival. Again, that’s me.

Advertisement
Back