Mario, I’m out

Yep. With a backup QB, 3rd string center, back up guard and a tackle playing out of position.

Yep, I could see that.

You guys focus on the offense. The 2nd half defense was awful. Had a lead and then our defense could no longer stop Duke.
I mean lane does OM 7-0 against a harder schedule losing his QB and ton of kids along w ton of his staff. hes also doing it by running it better than Mario ever has

Advertisement
Sad thing is we knew QB run would be big for Puke and could not stop it. We are a crappy team in a crappy conference. That is a bad combo.
Sad time for us Canes fans. I was *****in' about ACCN not showing our games, maybe they are actually saving us the embarrassment of others seeing what a ******* mess this team is. Injuries, penalties, TO's, just ***** is all we are. Fvck me, I hate this *****.

Does Lane play defense?

My point is that the defense collapsed.

The offense, we have a bunch of backups and the 3rd string center playing. Duke exploited the offensive line. I don't think it would have been any different with Lane given the injuries.
Top 20 defense going by yards per play.

Advertisement
Love him or hate him, he’s not going anywhere. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

If it helps your psyche, turn the game off!

Tune in 2025 and see how things are moving along.

Yep and far cheaper as well.
I dont think he would be doing any better with the current group of players...

If anyone watched the games, these kids play like soft serve, hardly ever make a tackle on 1st contact, constantly letting recievers run free, fall for every juke in the book, fumble the ball, drop the ball, miss blocks every play...its disgusting.
This is major college football, this group can't even do the basics 2 plays in a row!
They play lazy and entitled....no effort. Covid kids.
You can lead a horse to water......
There is still a cancer, bad culture, free riding and I hope it ends soon, too old to keeping hoping "next year is it"

Ps There are kids who give effort, just not enough.

It’s a lot of everything but man Manny left us with 💩. Not one of Mannys kids is very good (at least older guys). Mario will bring in better talent but also needs to find some better coaches.
Whaddaya mean? We're paying top dollar for these coaches, all of them. The U has never had a more highly regarded staff. Could it be the players? (Not talking about, you, Colbie Young -- our only playmaker on either side of the LOS).

Advertisement
First order of business on November 27 (the day after the Pitt game) - tell Gattis to hit the road. Guy not only calls a ****** offense but has an air about him that is arrogant in a bad way.

It’s a lot of everything but man Manny left us with 💩. Not one of Mannys kids is very good (at least older guys). Mario will bring in better talent but also needs to find some better coaches.
His **** beat the same Duke team last year. What dont people get about that?

Advertisement
Could have had Lane.

College Football Reaction GIF by SEC Network

I dont think he would be doing any better with the current group of players...

If anyone watched the games, these kids play like soft serve, hardly ever make a tackle on 1st contact, constantly letting recievers run free, fall for every juke in the book, fumble the ball, drop the ball, miss blocks every play...its disgusting.
This is major college football, this group can't even do the basics 2 plays in a row!
They play lazy and entitled....no effort. Covid kids.
You can lead a horse to water......
There is still a cancer, bad culture, free riding and I hope it ends soon, too old to keeping hoping "next year is it"

Ps There are kids who give effort, just not enough.
He would. Manny had these guys playing better last year.

Mario,

Somehow, you have made this team worse despite unprecedented investment. It’s incredible. Blown out by a team (with a new HC as well) that we beat by 37 last year.

I’m out. My contributions to football are done. I’m not sure how you have made things this bad but you have. I will support Coach L with basketball.

This football program is a complete disaster and money is being thrown away. We are actually worse.
People blaming traffic bc they late for work. Smmfh. Pussies

Advertisement
I mean lane does OM 7-0 against a harder schedule losing his QB and ton of kids along w ton of his staff. hes also doing it by running it better than Mario ever has
Yes, but it's not year 1 for him with a new team.

Also, all this Lane stuff is pointless because Mario isn't going anywhere.

Advertisement
Back