Mario, I’m out

aleahy

Recruit
Premium
Mario,

Somehow, you have made this team worse despite unprecedented investment. It’s incredible. Blown out by a team (with a new HC as well) that we beat by 37 last year.

I’m out. My contributions to football are done. I’m not sure how you have made things this bad but you have. I will support Coach L with basketball.

This football program is a complete disaster and money is being thrown away. We are actually worse.

Advertisement
1666468597385.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
This team is not good. I put it 60% on the players and 40% on the coaches. Garcia should hit the portal if Rasheda sticks to his NIL deal and commitment!
I agree on the percentages, but stop with the Garcia to the Portal. Can't expect the backup to come in and just light things up. It's nice when they do, but you can't expect it without getting first team reps.

Advertisement
Gattis is easily one of the worst OC's in the country. In life it's ok to make mistakes...but you have to identify them quickly and correct the problem even more quickly.

If Mario doesn't at least fire Gattis this offseason, I'm out as well. The ability for a CEO type coach , like Mario, to spot/identify/hire/retain good coordinators....is an ABILITY.

Advertisement
lol you keep thinking that was EVER going to be an option... You would be screaming about Manny if it wasn't Mario
Their was honestly a time when i thought it couldnt get any worse. I would rather have Manny. I always knew their was a ceiling with him and I could manage my expectations. Miami pretending they were gonna take football serious was the last thing I needed.

Does Lane play defense?

If we're ranking problems, and fairly taking into account the relative talent on each side of the ball on the respective two deeps.....then it's clear to anyone with any sort of football IQ that Gattis is a MUCH bigger problem than Steele right now.

If I need to explain that to you further, then it's really not even worth continuing the discussion.

Advertisement
Back