Mario a killa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario is RUTHLESS.....
img_8_1644964338367.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it's important to know that Black coaches aren't against White coaches. We just want a fair playing field and opportunities. That is all we ever wanted in all aspects of life in America.
And in present day America that is exactly what you have. EXACTLY. So let's put color of skin way down our list of what we look for in a coach. So is it racist that 100% of corner backs in the NFL are black? Or maybe, just maybe the individuals in those positions are the best and most qualified. Or should we for the sake of diversity, fairness and level playing fields make it a 50/50 white/black. Let's make sure it's really fair and not forget about Asians and Latinos.

In the same spirit of character over color of skin, performance and qualifications over skin color. When we hired a OC the last concern of mine was his skin color. My excitement comes from the fact that he is highly intelligent, fields a creative offense, sincerely looks excited to be here. Once Luke realizes that 99.9% of white people are not racist then maybe he can quit being one.

Advertisement
Honest question, i am not from SoFl. How is this different than other coaches doing this in the past a la Ice Harris, Telly Lockette, etc.

What make this time different

Is it possible for Bain to be more locked in?? Lmao.

As someone else said, Mario is locking down the city.
Is Luther even relevant anymore??? Shoot just give him a position already
Yea he could actually commit

Advertisement
Shemar didn't like our depth? He must think we are going land some straight killers in 2023.
Nah you're looking at it the wrong way. He said he didn't like our depths as in he didn't think we'd be able to get enough pieces in place inside of the 3 years that he'd be here to compete on a bigger scale. Another words our only strengths would be kids coming in and the covered is bare as of now.

Shemar didn't like our depth? He must think we are going land some straight killers in 2023.
I took it more as he didn’t like who he would be playing with. If I’m a DL I want beasts next to me down the line, it would make my job easier.

In no profession does any high performer like working next to scrubs. If he didn’t like OUR DL depth chart, it’s not because he didn’t think he would see the field.

Nah you're looking at it the wrong way. He said he didn't like our depths as in he didn't think we'd be able to get enough pieces in place inside of the 3 years that he'd be here to compete on a bigger scale. Another words our only strengths would be kids coming in and the covered is bare as of now.
Posted my reply before I saw this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back