Mario a killa

Status
Not open for further replies.
^100%^ people cry racism cause they can compete in the arena of intellectual ideas. it's the easiest way out and to shut down an argument when you are losing.
The inverse is true. People deny racism exists as a way of shutting down looking at whats happening when it’s an uncomfortable reality. Both can be true.

Advertisement
Modz please lock this thread before anymore closet racist come in and show their true colors. The sheer delusion in the last 20 post is enough to make any sane person nauseous.

I seriously can't even believe some of these dudes root for the Canes.

But then again Alabama has fans too........

Smh. America is gonna America.

Modz please lock this thread before anymore closet racist come in and show their true colors. The sheer delusion in the last 20 post is enough to make any sane person nauseous.

How about you just use the ignore feature the site provides if you don't agree with someone's opinion and it offends you. I don't agree with yours, but believe you should have the floor/forum to express it. Not sure why so many individuals are quick to want to censor others.

And in present day America that is exactly what you have. EXACTLY. So let's put color of skin way down our list of what we look for in a coach. So is it racist that 100% of corner backs in the NFL are black? Or maybe, just maybe the individuals in those positions are the best and most qualified. Or should we for the sake of diversity, fairness and level playing fields make it a 50/50 white/black. Let's make sure it's really fair and not forget about Asians and Latinos.

In the same spirit of character over color of skin, performance and qualifications over skin color. When we hired a OC the last concern of mine was his skin color. My excitement comes from the fact that he is highly intelligent, fields a creative offense, sincerely looks excited to be here. Once Luke realizes that 99.9% of white people are not racist then maybe he can quit being one.
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Advertisement

I've coached with many that have the "good enough to run my football, but not marry my daughter" mentality and have had to get the f out of there in a hurry. Very prevalent in coaching and fanboying

Did I strike a nerve? I'll tell you like a used to tell my toddler "use your words". Please tell me what you disagree with? Do you prefer to judge someone by skin color? Do you prefer I do also? Unlike you I'm not particularly sensitive to words or GIFS, probably because I'm not a female dog. I grew up being taught that I'm not a victim. That I don't need one race to bend over backwards to help me up. Nope. Self made. My relationships are built on character and work ethic not on color. Some of the best or worst human beings that I've dealt with through life have a multitude of shades to their skin.

Here is some friendly advice from my generation "sticks and stones may break my bones but words (or little ***** gifs) will never hurt.

I'm going away for a day or two so when I come back I encourage you to use your words if you have any non-overly emotional thoughts. I'm married so please leave the estrogen behind. I'm married so when I get on canesinsite it's the last place I want to deal with overly sensitive beta men.

You guys don't understand Luther's issue with us. He's transparent when you understand him as a individual. He's petty by nature. #1 he got hot at us when he was banned from campus in the old days. Thought we should have his back like he was more important than us. #2 during the Ericson days he had a connection with a particular linebacker recruit we really wanted. He ended up going to fspoo. The kid and Luther tried to parlay his recruitment into a job for Luther as support staff. He just wanted to be able to say we came back and needed him in my eyes. But long and the short we laughed him off and said if that's what it is we don't want the kid or you anywhere near the program and doubled down on his ban... He's still held onto that. Every chance he gets he's always tried to fvck us over. The whole Ryan Collins and derrick crudup situation... Dudes just dying for attention.
i subscribe to the theory that not everyone is all good or all bad. from what i understand, luke does a lot of good for young black kids in the community. this is great and we need that in all communities. luke, however, cares about no one else but luke. he's a diva, petty [as you said] ***** and he certainly does not care about the University of Miami.

Advertisement
This is America. Naturally a person's race and gender is the first thing we notice.

People are quicker to hire someone that they feel that they have more in common with first thing being race and gender. The problem is America gives this perception that it doesn't run this way. But this is a lie. I'll keep it short.
And that's a big deal. Most people aren't actually racist or sexist, but they still have a bias towards people like them. Which means whatever type of person is in charge will be a little more likely to hire someone like them, making it more difficult for other types of people to get hired.

i subscribe to the theory that not everyone is all good or all bad. from what i understand, luke does a lot of good for young black kids in the community. this is great and we need that in all communities. luke, however, cares about no one else but luke. he's a diva, petty [as you said] ***** and he certainly does not care about the University of Miami.
And when it comes to Luke, that last bit is all I care about.

Advertisement
How about you just use the ignore feature the site provides if you don't agree with someone's opinion and it offends you. I don't agree with yours, but believe you should have the floor/forum to express it. Not sure why so many individuals are quick to want to censor others.
Because Modz have censored me for my opinion. So I expect the same for others. That simple.

I think it's important to know that Black coaches aren't against White coaches. We just want a fair playing field and opportunities. That is all we ever wanted in all aspects of life in America.

So you want a fair playing field and opportunities that's not based on race where individuals are hired off their merits and abilities. I'm sure you're cool with AA and the Rooney Rule where individuals are given special treatment based off race regardless of others applying for those opportunities. I'm amazed at how many people are so d@mn blind at how hypocritical that is. Or they simple don't care and all they see is color. There's racist on all sides.

And in present day America that is exactly what you have. EXACTLY. So let's put color of skin way down our list of what we look for in a coach. So is it racist that 100% of corner backs in the NFL are black? Or maybe, just maybe the individuals in those positions are the best and most qualified. Or should we for the sake of diversity, fairness and level playing fields make it a 50/50 white/black. Let's make sure it's really fair and not forget about Asians and Latinos.

In the same spirit of character over color of skin, performance and qualifications over skin color. When we hired a OC the last concern of mine was his skin color. My excitement comes from the fact that he is highly intelligent, fields a creative offense, sincerely looks excited to be here. Once Luke realizes that 99.9% of white people are not racist then maybe he can quit being one.
1645028972207.gif

Advertisement
Because Modz have censored me for my opinion. So I expect the same for others. That simple.

I apologize. That shouldn't have happened and I don't agree with it. Back on topic with the thread. I'm thrilled with getting Coach Smith.

^100%^ people cry racism cause they can compete in the arena of intellectual ideas. it's the easiest way out and to shut down an argument when you are losing.
The inverse is true. People deny racism exists as a way of shutting down looking at whats happening when it’s an uncomfortable reality. Both can be true.
Same dude btw don't forget this sht when he starts preaching

316247538234 (1).png

312643758234 (1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back