Mario a killa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain’t bout to get in these boys arguments some of y’all sound crazy AF.

Glad to see Mario doing his thing. Sounds like a gangster.

Edit: man y’all got dudes making accounts today to come in my DMs with the racist ****. Already said I ain’t arguing with none of y’all my G

Advertisement
So you want a fair playing field and opportunities that's not based on race where individuals are hired off their merits and abilities. I'm sure you're cool with AA and the Rooney Rule where individuals are given special treatment based off race regardless of others applying for those opportunities. I'm amazed at how many people are so d@mn blind at how hypocritical that is. Or they simple don't care and all they see is color. There's racist on all sides.
Nope. There’s prejudice people on all sides. But racist? Racism resides where the power lies. If you have the power, you can make the system and laws as you wish. Racists exist as a byproduct of racism. To think that one race is naturally superior to other races. Only one group of people in this country have the power to change the system, or to make the system fair for everyone. and for the most part, those people don’t look like me.

Like i said, to recruit at a elite level, top 5 classes and above. You need an army. That blankets every area you want to target. The kids have to see all year, for years. They not just see you showing up when they blowing up. Part of the army gonna be man that lives out of state and lives in the areas where we wanna hit up. Whether its west coast, mid west north east. Wherever. We aint aiming for top 5, we are aiming for #1. Like Texas A&M did. That's how you knock off Bama and UGA. Top 7, its not gonna do it if they still get better players than you. You have to say you had 2 #1, a #3 and a #2. We had a #1, 2 #3 and a #2. Then go to war. The gap between the schools who recruit in the top 5 and the rest is huge. We have to knock someone out of it.

Nope. There’s prejudice people on all sides. But racist? Racism resides where the power lies. If you have the power, you can make the system and laws as you wish. Racists exist as a byproduct of racism. To think that one race is naturally superior to other races. Only one group of people in this country have the power to change the system, or to make the system fair for everyone. and for the most part, those people don’t look like me.

That's your opinion, but that's not the definition of a racism. This thread is about Mario and hiring coach Smith. I'd be happy to discuss further via DM if you like.

Advertisement
That's your opinion, but that's not the definition of a racism. This thread is about Mario and hiring coach Smith. I'd be happy to discuss further via DM if you like.
I Was not giving you the definition of racism dude, just pointing out that without power, there is no racism. True racism is systemic. It’s more than just not liking someone because of a preconceived notion.

I Was not giving you the definition of racism dude, just pointing out that without power, there is no racism. True racism is systemic. It’s more than just not liking someone because of a preconceived notion.

As I said pointless to discuss here as it's off topic of the thread and mods don't want these threads going off the rails. You just defined it again with saying "there is no racism without power." That is a piece and description of the word which falls under a definition. Not going to keep going back and forth with you on it. The above statement is also untrue and I'd love for you to provide examples of any systems/laws in place via DM.

Y'all can take it how you want, personally I didn't believe it myself but we did offer him more than he reportedly got from a & m. What we didn't do is take care of Moe where a&m and probably shemar also did. What stopped him from coming here is he didn't like our depth and chance to compete on a larger scale during what he believes will be 3 years of college. Other than coaching our biggest problem has been our culture & getting kids previously completely sold in to what it takes to win. Hasselwood wasn't kidding about his statement in that barbershop spot. That was a problem we were encountering among elite kids period... Mario has flipped that 180 already. But at a certain point there will be some toxic **** you just gotta cut out.

Lol I know it is likely because I follow Miami ball more than any other school by far but I swear we are always on the short end of the recruiting stick with (most) elite kids.

For the longest the excuse was "Miami is home but he took a bag and went to the SEC"; other times it is "he wans to be here but his parents dont want him here so he gone" or the inverse "his mom wants him here and ran away with his LOI so the kid found his dad he hadnt spoken to in 5 years to sign so he could go out of State" now it is we paid/offered more but left because he didnt like the guys around him.

However it is refreshing to see we are on par with some of the top programs now and headed in the right direction.

Advertisement
I can almost guarantee there's a 100% chance Mario gives zero ***** about what Luke thinks. Mario is building the best staff possible. Support hires are part of that.

A hater like Luke, a fake fan who tried to get Miami the death penalty, is and will always be irrelevant to what Mario does.
You in your feelings. I didnt say he cared. I said he heard about it. Two different things.

And I have lived my life not believing in coincidences. So you can take that however you would like.

Not going to go back and forth like im defending Luke. I am speaking as a black man who has lived in the community for 75 years including Liberty City (MNW class of 1966) and Broward county. So it matters to me that he is giving young, up and coming brothas a shot at being apart of something big that Mario is building.

If you cant understand that, then you just cant understand that then.

Did I strike a nerve? I'll tell you like a used to tell my toddler "use your words". Please tell me what you disagree with? Do you prefer to judge someone by skin color? Do you prefer I do also? Unlike you I'm not particularly sensitive to words or GIFS, probably because I'm not a female dog. I grew up being taught that I'm not a victim. That I don't need one race to bend over backwards to help me up. Nope. Self made. My relationships are built on character and work ethic not on color. Some of the best or worst human beings that I've dealt with through life have a multitude of shades to their skin.

Here is some friendly advice from my generation "sticks and stones may break my bones but words (or little ***** gifs) will never hurt.

I'm going away for a day or two so when I come back I encourage you to use your words if you have any non-overly emotional thoughts. I'm married so please leave the estrogen behind. I'm married so when I get on canesinsite it's the last place I want to deal with overly sensitive beta men.

I*
The period should be inside the end quote.
You used a question mark where you should have used a period.
"Too" or "as well" would have been a more appropriate usage.
It's "GIFs."
Sentence fragment.
Missing comma.
Grammatically, you're friends with a multitude of rainbow colored people. Not en masse, but individual rainbows.
Missing colon, though I'd have accepted a comma. That's missing too.
Misquoted expression that is usually mastered by children six years-old and up.
Please don't come back.
Very weird defensive flex that you're married. Ok.
CanesInsight*
No one cares.

I hope it does. I don’t think black coaches always get a fair shake, but I’m tired of Luke trying to shake us down. I like this move, but I hate that it plays into Luke’s vision of himself as the voice of “the community”.
Fair rebuttal.

Advertisement
I hope it does. I don’t think black coaches always get a fair shake, but I’m tired of Luke trying to shake us down. I like this move, but I hate that it plays into Luke’s vision of himself as the voice of “the community”.
I can agree with this.

Advertisement
I*
The period should be inside the end quote.
You used a question mark where you should have used a period.
"Too" or "as well" would have been a more appropriate usage.
It's "GIFs."
Sentence fragment.
Missing comma.
Grammatically, you're friends with a multitude of rainbow colored people. Not en masse, but individual rainbows.
Missing colon, though I'd have accepted a comma. That's missing too.
Misquoted expression that is usually mastered by children six years-old and up.
Please don't come back.
Very weird defensive flex that you're married. Ok.
CanesInsight*
No one cares.

Did you seriously go grammar police. 😆

Did I strike a nerve? I'll tell you like a used to tell my toddler "use your words". Please tell me what you disagree with? Do you prefer to judge someone by skin color? Do you prefer I do also? Unlike you I'm not particularly sensitive to words or GIFS, probably because I'm not a female dog. I grew up being taught that I'm not a victim. That I don't need one race to bend over backwards to help me up. Nope. Self made. My relationships are built on character and work ethic not on color. Some of the best or worst human beings that I've dealt with through life have a multitude of shades to their skin.

Here is some friendly advice from my generation "sticks and stones may break my bones but words (or little ***** gifs) will never hurt.

I'm going away for a day or two so when I come back I encourage you to use your words if you have any non-overly emotional thoughts. I'm married so please leave the estrogen behind. I'm married so when I get on canesinsite it's the last place I want to deal with overly sensitive beta men.
I disagree with the brainless statement that I bolded . Otherwise, you’re making a whole lot of assumptions based on a gif reply . Seems to me like you’re projecting . You wrote a paragraph in response to a gif , I think you’re the one who had a nerve struck my guy . Look at how the mere possibility (which is actually fact) that more than 0.1% of white people are racist has you sounding like a complete jackass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back