Mario a killa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill say this, I dont know if what Luke said was true or not because I didnt follow FIU football. But as black man, it was important to me that Mario didnt just take his statement, yawn and go about his business like it didnt matter. (and dont think for a second that he didnt hear about it) Mario answered the bell and that will go along way in the community whether people want to believe that or not.

I can almost guarantee there's a 100% chance Mario gives zero ***** about what Luke thinks. Mario is building the best staff possible. Support hires are part of that.

A hater like Luke, a fake fan who tried to get Miami the death penalty, is and will always be irrelevant to what Mario does.

Advertisement
I can almost guarantee there's a 100% chance Mario gives zero ***** about what Luke thinks. Mario is building the best staff possible. Support hires are part of that.

A hater like Luke, a fake fan who tried to get Miami the death penalty, is and will always be irrelevant to what Mario does.
SHOUT IT OUT LOUDER FOR THE FOLKS IN THE BACK. and for Billy Corben

Could also be our next db coach if addae leaves after a couple of years.and before I hear smith is not qualified.starter on a Miami national championship team and a over 20 years of head coaching experience and a bunch of state championships makes him overqualified to be a on field coach at Miami

Technically yes but it Is impossible to monitor what happens inside the building, or which family members contact a coach. Basically an unenforceable rule.
This isn't a dig,..I'm asking, as legal verbiage, means a ton,....
Cannot have involvement with a prospect, for 2 yrs...
Does this only apply to prospect, as in a potential recruit? ...and one he's enrolled,.he's fair game? ....anyone can further recruit said "prospect", as long as it's not said coach?
Is that how this reads, through/to the NCAA?
Since Roland is now an off-field staff member for UM, he cannot have any recruiting relationship with any play from Central for two years. That's the rule. Does the NCAA give a ****? Probably not. Cannot this rule be monitored closely? I don't see how it can. But it's the rule.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This should help mitigate the fspoo stench that’s happened recently from central (our idiot coaches are more to blame here)

Not according to Moe & shemar

You think Stewart comes here if Mario would have given Moe some analyst job?

That’s my point. He was nothing more than a handler and Shemar chased the cash . He said so himself.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Advertisement
You think Stewart comes here if Mario would have given Moe some analyst job?

That’s my point. He was nothing more than a handler and Shemar chased the cash . He said so himself.
Y'all can take it how you want, personally I didn't believe it myself but we did offer him more than he reportedly got from a & m. What we didn't do is take care of Moe where a&m and probably shemar also did. What stopped him from coming here is he didn't like our depth and chance to compete on a larger scale during what he believes will be 3 years of college. Other than coaching our biggest problem has been our culture & getting kids previously completely sold in to what it takes to win. Hasselwood wasn't kidding about his statement in that barbershop spot. That was a problem we were encountering among elite kids period... Mario has flipped that 180 already. But at a certain point there will be some toxic **** you just gotta cut out.

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office
Clapping Applause GIF
Toronto Raptors Applause GIF by MOODMAN
Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN
Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF
Taylor Swift Applause GIF by MOODMAN
Clap Yes GIF

Y'all can take it how you want, personally I didn't believe it myself but we did offer him more than he reportedly got from a & m. What we didn't do is take care of Moe where a&m and probably shemar also did. What stopped him from coming here is he didn't like our depth and chance to compete on a larger scale during what he believes will be 3 years of college. Other than coaching our biggest problem has been our culture & getting kids previously completely sold in to what it takes to win. Hasselwood wasn't kidding about his statement in that barbershop spot. That was a problem we were encountering among elite kids period... Mario has flipped that 180 already. But at a certain point there will be some toxic **** you just gotta cut out.
I'm just glad we didn't get out bid for his services. The rest of that stuff will sort its self out.

Shemar didn't like our depth? He must think we are going land some straight killers in 2023.

Reactions: jsy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back