Marcus Crowley steps up

@Cory Grimes step in my office
He didn’t put up any crazy numbers. Probably caught 4 or 5 passes if I recall correctly. He had a couple 20 yard chunk plays but nothing huge. He was being shadowed by Fred Davis a lot. Jones got behind Davis and the Trinity defense multiple times but due to overthrows it never connected. Columbia has 3 really good receivers so they like to spread it around. Jones had a quiet night for his standards.

Advertisement
I’ll be honest , i like his film more than Lingard. He’s more complete , bigger and stronger. And the vision is top shelf, nice shake for that height .

There .....I said it.

I’ll be honest , i like his film more than Lingard. He’s more complete , bigger and stronger. And the vision is top shelf, nice shake for that height .

There .....I said it.
Just had to throw that hot take in there lol, it don’t matter both are canes

Advertisement
when i first saw his clips a year ago i didn't think he would become what he is now ... and he still has room to grow ... super excited about this kid, wish they played a team or two from south florida to get a better gauge on his speed

There is only one proper name that has been known to be widely used as a cuss word: “Jesus Christ.” The ancient Romans did not use the name of any Caesar as a swear word, Buddhists don’t swear using the name of Buddha, and Muslims don’t swear using the name of Mohammad. But people of many cultures and languages swear using the name of Jesus Christ. The Devil hates Jesus, so he works hard to introduce his name into society as a cuss word. You can travel around the world today and hear “Jesus Christ” or some variation of it being used as a swear word in many different countries, but Christians should have no part of that.

Ephesians 5:4 REV and Commentary - and there must not be obscenity and foolish talking, nor crude joking, which are not fitti - Bible verse

Advertisement
There is only one proper name that has been known to be widely used as a cuss word: “Jesus Christ.” The ancient Romans did not use the name of any Caesar as a swear word, Buddhists don’t swear using the name of Buddha, and Muslims don’t swear using the name of Mohammad. But people of many cultures and languages swear using the name of Jesus Christ. The Devil hates Jesus, so he works hard to introduce his name into society as a cuss word. You can travel around the world today and hear “Jesus Christ” or some variation of it being used as a swear word in many different countries, but Christians should have no part of that.

Ephesians 5:4 REV and Commentary - and there must not be obscenity and foolish talking, nor crude joking, which are not fitti - Bible verse
?

when i first saw his clips a year ago i didn't think he would become what he is now ... and he still has room to grow ... super excited about this kid, wish they played a team or two from south florida to get a better gauge on his speed
Looking at last year's highlights he looks more like a WR to me than a RB.

This last video DMoney posted makes him look more like a RB. Impressive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back