Marcus Crowley steps up

Advertisement
Here are his mid season HLs:

The run at 3:35. :xvfmlqq:
I don't know if I've ever seen a better run and that Bolles defense is NO SLOUCH.

The games aside, I can't wait to see Marcus Crowley and Avery Huff go at it IN PRACTICE.
Yes, I'm talkin about PRACTICE.

Lmfao the guy that records the video and scremas “go Crowley” “outta boy crowleeyyy” gets me every time lol

Advertisement
Film is ridiculous. I'll take a roster full of these guys if that's what a 3 star looks like. Is he an EE?

He's gonna play early and often especially if he comes in early. We don't have no RB on our roster with his skill set.

Advertisement
His mid-season tape is ridiculous. He's out-running angles, bullying tacklers...and he's making plays even when the defense seems to be sound.

I thought the Eddie George comparisons were a little off but you watch it and in 2 years its hard not to imagine him not bulking up to be that. We have the biggest steal out of any player this cycle

He makes kids look silly. I worry about kids that bounce outside or like to razzle-dazzle in the backfield. Top P5 defenses are too fast for that stuff usually. But that run at the 0:30 mark was between the tackles and he took such fluid cut I see no issues with his talent translating to the next level (and the next). He brings that old-school Cane mentality of not being afraid of contact. ... Agree that his tape is just as good as Lingards, though skillsets are different.

We don't need another RB in this cycle. Shut it down and use the spot for a QB.

Advertisement
If McIntosh is playing games, just go ahead and recruit MAR as a RB and shut it down. Crawley and MAR would be an even more juiced up version of Homer and DeeJay Dallas.

Watching Crowley switch hands with the ball while running full speed is refreshing to watch considering Homer can't do it.

Advertisement
Crowley ran for over 200 yds in the first half of tonight’s game. Lets see what the second half brings.
It’s not even funny anymore. Guy has the size ability and the numbers to be at least a 4 Star.

Advertisement
Back