Marcus Crowley steps up

Advertisement
We’ve done it with significant more talent in the RB room than Baga. If you’re a talented RB that shouldn’t scare you away. Matter of fact, you want to go to a team like UM that is going to consistently give two guys the load. Smart RB want to get in and out in 3 years with the least amount of wear and tear on their body.

Portis, Gore, and McGahee were on the team at the same time. Didn't stop any of them from being NFL superstars. Plus we had Najeh Davenport and Jarrett Payton.

If you're a stud RB, you should want to go to a team with lots of RB talent.

Advertisement
Throwback player. Old school Earl Campbell type.

**** no he's not like Matt Forte. Forte was a light-footed big back who eluded contact and had WR skills. That's Kenny McIntosh who should also be in this class.
Reminds me slightly of Eddie George of the Titans who had some long speed but balance and power at 6-2/240...4x pro-bowl
Eddie George - Wikipedia

Reminds me slightly of Eddie George of the Titans who had some long speed but balance and power at 6-2/240...4x pro-bowl
Eddie George - Wikipedia

This is my comparison as well, with some Arian Foster thrown in.

I’ve seen him in person and he is bigger than our current RBs. Wide frame, long arms, big hands and doesn’t look too developed.

If he works in the weight room like George he will be huge.

Advertisement
Can't be down you instigating goof. Listen this is between me and ****head ... Got my name all in your mouth. Another ***** identified
Lmao the real ***** is you. Because I used the "dumb" reaction to this comment, you went and found one of my old posts to do the same to.

Advertisement
I’ve said it from day 1 & I’ll say it again. I have not seen better RB film this recruting cycle. This kid is a lock NFL back. A stone cold no doubt lock unless he gets hurt. Monster.
U got him over trey?
High praise coming from u JG

Advertisement
This is my comparison as well, with some Arian Foster thrown in.

I’ve seen him in person and he is bigger than our current RBs. Wide frame, long arms, big hands and doesn’t look too developed.

If he works in the weight room like George he will be huge.

Nice comparison but faster than both much fastee

Advertisement
Back