Marcus Crowley steps up

Advertisement
Wanna see if he pulled out the Greg Jones atomic stiff arm again. Anyone got the tape?

jbTsMK.gif

I know this may not going to be a popular post but don't be surprised if Crowley is the starting RB in 2 years. Yes, I know we have a Lingard on the team.

Advertisement
Homer will be a senior during Crowley's redshirt year so he wont be here the following year when Marcus gets on the field.

Gotcha. Is Crowley still going to come to Miami knowing the backfield is absolutely loaded. That’s the real question with all this. The depth chart is much more friendly at UF.

Well, we likely only have 2 more years of Lingard going forward. Guys of his talent rarely stay 4 years.
I hope you're right but I love the vision of Crowley. Lingard will be splitting carries with Dallas next year even if Homer leaves. Which means he will need to have a monster junior year to leave.

I hope you're right but I love the vision of Crowley. Lingard will be splitting carries with Dallas next year even if Homer leaves. Which means he will need to have a monster junior year to leave.

I agree. And I also love Crowley as a RB. I'm fine with taking 1 RB this cycle, because this kid's the best one in the state and just a straight up beast.

Advertisement
Gotcha. Is Crowley still going to come to Miami knowing the backfield is absolutely loaded. That’s the real question with all this. The depth chart is much more friendly at UF.
Lol Alabama does it and so does uga and Lsu they keep crowded back fields.

We’ve done it with significant more talent in the RB room than Baga. If you’re a talented RB that shouldn’t scare you away. Matter of fact, you want to go to a team like UM that is going to consistently give two guys the load. Smart RB want to get in and out in 3 years with the least amount of wear and tear on their body.

I never said I was not a fan. I just didn't go to many games. I was ****ed off at all the misinformation and not playing arkansas state... like a lot of people. Now I know that's a lie I don't even like the Dolphins you lying muthafukka. I from Baltimore and live in DC I ain't never like anything but the ravens and canes ****head. Lol ***** you would never say it to my face. Never. I'll be at Va tech and uva games this year. I know you would never say it to my face. Charlottesville a beautiful town to discuss in person.

Either way, Dolphins or NFL whatever you said. You definitely said you were done with the Canes and were crying about Toledo. Those are facts and I’d be happy to say it to your face. Next time I’m at the rock I’ll let you know and I’d be happy to laugh in your face while telling you you sold out.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Starting freshman year is not important for a nfl bound running back. All you need is one year, preferably your junior year to become a first round pick. Fresh legs will extend your career.

this is an offensive staff known for recruiting top RB each year, (apparently now top WR and TE as well) So expect top talent to come in, top talent to leave early and top talent to fight for and share playing time.

If our defensive coaches ever reach that level of recruiting.......wow

The good thing is the coach that kept loaded backfields at Georgia is now our head coach. Those teams also pay players so it’s not an apples to apples conversation.

Advertisement
Either way, Dolphins or NFL whatever you said. You definitely said you were done with the Canes and were crying about Toledo. Those are facts and I’d be happy to say it to your face. Next time I’m at the rock I’ll let you know and I’d be happy to laugh in your face while telling you you sold out.

Go Canes!
Now it's the dolphins or NFL.
Smile #B itch! I'm not going back and forth with you on the net. I said what I said. Not spending my Sunday arguing with a *****.

The good thing is the coach that kept loaded backfields at Georgia is now our head coach. Those teams also pay players so it’s not an apples to apples conversation.
You can't use that excuse every single **** time. Like I said it's scared talk my guy and what's worse is if we can't keep him with the type of running backs our staff has produced than maybe we aren't where we thought we were.

I’ve said it from day 1 & I’ll say it again. I have not seen better RB film this recruting cycle. This kid is a lock NFL back. A stone cold no doubt lock unless he gets hurt. Monster.

Advertisement
Back