Marcus Crowley steps up

I want him to stay under the radar. Kid is unreal. His combo of speed power and wiggle is top end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
P u s s I e s downvote to death..guys like canezum and fools like that. It's the soft shoulder crew
I know I was just asking a serious question cause I havent followed Crowleys recruitment cause I penciled him in the class already, but I did read something on here about it. The poster about above mentioned it, it was the hoodie talk.

I've asked the board a couple times if his commit was solid and no one replied. Seems like a dude lots of teams would try to make a run at.
Yea I just want to know whos after him cause his recruitment is quiet, u would think it would be crazy with what hes been doing this year

P u s s I e s downvote to death..guys like canezum and fools like that. It's the soft shoulder crew

Soft shouldered crew?? From you? You swore off the Canes last year in a game day thread against Toledo you ***. Said you were done with the Canes and were gonna watch the Dolphins for the rest of the year. There are several pussies like you on this site, but these comments set you apart. Look in the mirror before calling out people..,

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Soft shouldered crew?? From you? You swore off the Canes last year in a game day thread against Toledo you ***. Said you were done with the Canes and were gonna watch the Dolphins for the rest of the year. There are several pussies like you on this site, but these comments set you apart. Look in the mirror before calling out people..,

Go Canes!

Shots Fired!
jw410 is down!

Go Canes!
I never said I was not a fan. I just didn't go to many games. I was ****ed off at all the misinformation and not playing arkansas state... like a lot of people. Now I know that's a lie I don't even like the Dolphins you lying muthafukka. I from Baltimore and live in DC I ain't never like anything but the ravens and canes ****head. Lol ***** you would never say it to my face. Never. I'll be at Va tech and uva games this year. I know you would never say it to my face. Charlottesville a beautiful town to discuss in person.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like Crowley and I believe since we jumped on him early I see him staying committed. Legit question fellas, but I don't see TB or Hartley letting this kid roll without a fight.

Advertisement
Back