Marcus Crowley, 2019 recruit, commits to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
He retweeted this, I like our chances for the time being.
A5ED1BDC-BFFC-4D8F-9329-23DE930E8782.jpeg

Advertisement
OSU update

Nothing to panic about, atleast not yet. Some optimism brewing on their side though. Cannot lose this kid but we have had failures like this before.

“2) When Sampson James decommitted from Ohio State Buckeyes’ running back coach Tony Alford was quickly in contact with Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity and Miami running back commitment Marcus Crowley and Crowley set up an official visit to Ohio State for the weekend of Nov. 3. The same goes for Katy (Texas) running back Deondrick Glass. And Bradenton (Fla.) IMG running back Noah Cain told me he at the time he was in the process of scheduling an official visit to Ohio State for the Michigan game.

In the case of Glass, he told me on Monday afternoon that he had not heard from Alford yet as to when he would be stopping at his school though he is still scheduled to make an OSU official visit the weekend of Nov. 3. But I see Crowley as the most likely of the three to take James’ place in the Buckeyes’ 2019 class. I think the staff feels he is a guy they would like to see in the class and I am told by a source familiar with Crowley’s recruitment that he and his family are definitely considering Ohio State and a flip to the Buckeyes, but much will depend on how things go on his Ohio State official visit. In the case of Cain, he told me late Monday afternoon that he has not yet been told when Alford will stop at IMG.”

OSU update

Nothing to panic about, atleast not yet. Some optimism brewing on their side though. Cannot lose this kid but we have had failures like this before.

“2) When Sampson James decommitted from Ohio State Buckeyes’ running back coach Tony Alford was quickly in contact with Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity and Miami running back commitment Marcus Crowley and Crowley set up an official visit to Ohio State for the weekend of Nov. 3. The same goes for Katy (Texas) running back Deondrick Glass. And Bradenton (Fla.) IMG running back Noah Cain told me he at the time he was in the process of scheduling an official visit to Ohio State for the Michigan game.

In the case of Glass, he told me on Monday afternoon that he had not heard from Alford yet as to when he would be stopping at his school though he is still scheduled to make an OSU official visit the weekend of Nov. 3. But I see Crowley as the most likely of the three to take James’ place in the Buckeyes’ 2019 class. I think the staff feels he is a guy they would like to see in the class and I am told by a source familiar with Crowley’s recruitment that he and his family are definitely considering Ohio State and a flip to the Buckeyes, but much will depend on how things go on his Ohio State official visit. In the case of Cain, he told me late Monday afternoon that he has not yet been told when Alford will stop at IMG.”
This is a laughably bad few days man. I mean, holy **** wow. 1🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Eh, I'm taking a long pause with Ohio State. Bama I can understand. But holy god has Ohio State had it rough this year with what went on with Urban to getting trounced by a mediocre Purdue team on national TV.

Eh, I'm taking a long pause with Ohio State. Bama I can understand. But holy god has Ohio State had it rough this year with what went on with Urban to getting trounced by a mediocre Purdue team on national TV.

A kid Miami is dying for, one who lives 30 miles from the school, is locked in with Ohio State despite extreme pressure, and you think a kid from Jax wouldn't go there? Keep smoking.

Advertisement
A kid Miami is dying for, one who lives 30 miles from the school, is locked in with Ohio State despite extreme pressure, and you think a kid from Jax wouldn't go there? Keep smoking.

Not all kids are the same. And keep smoking if you think Bama and Ohio State are on the same level right now. And for Miami's bad loss to UVA 2 weeks ago, what would you go Ohio State's loss last Saturday?

OSU update

**** if Crowley leaves this class then I’m going on a 2 week bender.

Advertisement
Back