Marcus Crowley, 2019 recruit, commits to Miami

It’s clear as day that Meyer is not long for OSU. Not sure why any FL boy would want to go there now.

Advertisement
Ohio is such a crappy state can’t reason why someone from Florida would even want to visit that armpit even for a weekend.

Wiltfong:

Made a 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast flip pick in favor of Ohio State for current Miami running back verbal Marcus Crowley, who is currently in Columbus on an official visit.
Crowley watched the Buckeyes rush for 229 yards in their 36-31 victory over Nebraska.
Bucknuts247 insider Bill Kurelic logged a Crystal Ball in favor of OSU to get the needle moving.
A source with knowledge of the situation likes the Buckeyes chances to flip the 6-foot-1, 200-pound Crowley who ranks as the nation's No. 24 running back per the 247Sports Top247 Player Rankings. From the same Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity Christian program that produced a couple other Ohio State players in defensive backs Shaun Wade and Tyreke Johnson.
Crowley is having a terrific senior season having gained 1,550 yards and scoring 20 touchdowns in 10 games, averaging over 10 yards per carry. A big back with good vision, feet, quickness, knows how to run and bangs hard between the tackles.

Advertisement
Doesn’t help that they just had a huge game on the ground with him in attendance

He probably looks at our depth chart too. Sees Lingard and Davis barely see the field yet. I think OSU is somewhat weak at RB right now. IDK.

He hasn't done anything yet. I am sure Brown and CMR have been on him

Advertisement
He has visited Miami 10 times In the past year, and this is his first visit to Ohio State and he is going to flip? I don’t think so with Hartley and Brown on him so long.

Also no other duo of Hc and RB coach has produced NFL guys like Richt and Brown.

He probably looks at our depth chart too. Sees Lingard and Davis barely see the field yet. I think OSU is somewhat weak at RB right now. IDK.

He hasn't done anything yet. I am sure Brown and CMR have been on him
You obviously haven’t paid attention to their depth chart huh?

Did Witforg have him to Miami and flipped him to Ohio st? Or did he not have any school selected and put in for OSU?

If he didn’t previously have Miami he’s unable to put Miami once he’s committed so he’d have to put in for some other school to collect points for CBs and since I believe he will be an early signee and probably only have 1 more or two schools to visit that would make sense

Put if he had Miami and switched him we are bleeped

Advertisement
Did Witforg have him to Miami and flipped him to Ohio st? Or did he not have any school selected and put in for OSU?

If he didn’t previously have Miami he’s unable to put Miami once he’s committed so he’d have to put in for some other school to collect points for CBs and since I believe he will be an early signee and probably only have 1 more or two schools to visit that would make sense

Put if he had Miami and switched him we are bleeped

He had him Miami and flipped him. All 4 CB’s coming in today are flips.

Advertisement
He has visited Miami 10 times In the past year, and this is his first visit to Ohio State and he is going to flip? I don’t think so with Hartley and Brown on him so long.

Also no other duo of Hc and RB coach has produced NFL guys like Richt and Brown.

Same could be said about Haselwood minus the recommitment. Just saying let’s not spin info just because it isn’t pro Miami. OSU is a threat here fellas and we’ll see if Brown is worth his paycheck.

Advertisement
Back