Marcus Crowley, 2019 recruit, commits to Miami

The **** show has begun. Slow play a SF kid and we are dead to them. Slow play every other recruit, no big deal.

Advertisement
Same could be said about Haselwood minus the recommitment. Just saying let’s not spin info just because it isn’t pro Miami. OSU is a threat here fellas and we’ll see if Brown is worth his paycheck.
Haselwood has been to Miami more than UGA last few months.

Not the same at all but proceed

The flip was in as soo as they dropped the running back that they had. They wouldn’t drop him without knowing Crowley was coming.

Advertisement
should've gone harder at mellusi to begin with, instead of flirting with sanders mar or mcintosh. complete fail by tb

time to knock on nayquan or daniel carter's door

should've gone harder at mellusi to begin with, instead of flirting with sanders mar or mcintosh. complete fail by tb

time to knock on nayquan or daniel carter's door
Mellusi was my favorite back before Crowley blew up

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would go to osu if I was crowley.. lol

I doubt we get anybody else. Lol would any of you all send your kid here knowing Corch ****head is here for a minimum of another 2 years. I think I need to boycott this season until they fire this piece of ****. Take your bible and go back to Athens stay there and retire in peace.

Advertisement
Going to become a 5 star recruit now. Oh well, what do you expect after 3 straight losses. No, not to Bama, Clemson, OSU.
To UVA, BC, DUKE!!!!

Hilarious, when we finally found our diamond in the rough 3* player who’s been severely under looked by major p5 schools, & hold on to him for 11 months, only for our program to fold in the worst possible moment and OSU to sweep in the final hour... this shxt is a joke

Advertisement
Back