Marcus Crowley, 2019 recruit, commits to Miami

Advertisement
Says a lot about where he stands by quickly setting up the OSU official.

This is why you don’t ignore kids like Wright.

Crowley - OSU
MAR- AU
Mac - OU
NW- UF

This could legit happen

A kid Miami is dying for, one who lives 30 miles from the school, is locked in with Ohio State despite extreme pressure, and you think a kid from Jax wouldn't go there? Keep smoking.
Yea sorry but them boys from Jacksonville show more loyalty than most in Broward or Dade so I'm not worried about a kid like crowley being a turncoat *****

Crowley - OSU
MAR- AU
Mac - OU
NW- UF

This could legit happen
Crazy and very unlikely. But statement is true - it's a possibility.

The way I’m reading this is that kid was dropped for Crowley.
Sampson commited to Indiana. Yes Indiana!! Decomits from osu for Indiana??!!!
And the first dude they contact is Crowley and that ov gets set up really quick. We’re getting finger banged at all holes in multiple classes.
Someone anyone in the know. WTF IS GOING ON!!!!??

Advertisement
The way I’m reading this is that kid was dropped for Crowley.
Sampson commited to Indiana. Yes Indiana!! Decomits from osu for Indiana??!!!
And the first dude they contact is Crowley and that ov gets set up really quick. We’re getting finger banged at all holes in multiple classes.
Someone anyone in the know. WTF IS GOING ON!!!!??
Go to bed

That update is a typical fluff piece ....

I’m sure that dude doesn’t that the best sources coming from the left field that OSU is... in sure Crowley will enjoy the trip bang the hostess and fly home complaining how cold it is for it only being November

Crowley - OSU
MAR- AU
Mac - OU
NW- UF

This could legit happen

I agree with the principle that you don't shun local talent and completely drop any and all communication. I think NW and Mac going to UF and OU respectively are a legitimate reality. But yeah, I hope Thomas Brown doesn't think that Crowley's all but locked up. Have to keep on him.

Advertisement
Bet money they will hype him to be the next Zeke Elliot or Eddie George. We have to stay on this kid.

Bet money they will hype him to be the next Zeke Elliot or Eddie George. We have to stay on this kid.

I agree. Really concerned about this visit he is taking. We need to stay on Crowley and also Eguakuan. Auburn feels very confident they can flip him and he says he will make a decision in a couple of weeks.

Richt must have constant nightmares of Saban and Meyer, and prob Dabo too

They kicked his *** in the SEC on and off the field and now are still doing it off the field in recruiting as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back