Marcus Crowley, 2019 recruit, commits to Miami

No Bob Burns? Thinking he switches to FB?
Forgot about him. Hoping he takes Choc's spot alongside Quez.

Would love to see a split tailback set with him and Deejay this year where the defense is ****ting their pants because they don't which semi truck is about to run the ball down their throat

Advertisement
Crowley needs to get bumped up to a 4 star, "what more does he have to do"!! Ppl want to compare him to others in the class but at this point, it should be about what he has done "and that's simple-- Crowley has straight balled out"..
relax. they haven't gotten around to backs yet

Advertisement
Crowley just got offered by *. Now they’ll give him that 4th star smh. Since Hartley’s arrival, the Jax area kids haven’t wavered on their commitments, so unless someone has other info, I trust that we are still in great shape.

Crowley just got offered by *. Now they’ll give him that 4th star smh. Since Hartley’s arrival, the Jax area kids haven’t wavered on their commitments, so unless someone has other info, I trust that we are still in great shape.

Ivins said in his opinion Crowley is one of the most solid commits in the class

Seems like a no games kind of kid. We shall see once some other schools start offering because this is just the beginning

Advertisement
Credit to the staff for recognizing his talents early.

Last edited:
OSU mod says he was told last night they the OSU staff is recruiting Crowley very hard. He has some former teammates up there. I don't think we have anything to worry about though.

I said from day 1 Crowley was my favorite recruit & I have not seen any film of another RB that is better in America. Well Urban Meyer just put a check next to that. Unbeleivable eval by our staff. Elite elite stuff. Need to hold on to this kid cuz I think he is a day 1 starter here. Yes you heard that correctly.

Advertisement
He's visiting vs the Nebraska game Nov 3rd.

Let's hope it's cold as balls and he wants to come back to paradise the second he gets there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back