Marcus Crowley, 2019 recruit, commits to Miami

Yea I'm not saying Crowley is sorry at all. I definitely think he is a Top 100 national player

But Sanders is on another level in terms of sheer elite talent
I think This as well(still very high on Crowley though)

Advertisement
Crowley is one of the most complete rbs I’ve seen at the HS level in awhile.

Big, tall, good speed , acceleration, balance,vision , breaks tackles , agility and a great receiving back. Dude runs routes and catches like he’s a receiver. Then gets dirty between the tackles, finishes every run. Runs with a low pad level for that height.

What’s the kicker is he’s great in the open field , especially for a bigger back. Constantly shaking guys and the cherry on top is he has the gear to go 70, he pulled away from Columbia db’s. That’s impressive.

There’s literally no weakness to his game , it’s all good or great.

Sanders has the **** great speed and explosiveness , but total package is all Crowley. Nfl gm’s will absolutely love the completeness of his game.

Just my opinion, I’ve been on this train from day one.

Crowley is one of the most complete rbs I’ve seen at the HS level in awhile.

Big, tall, good speed , acceleration, balance,vision , breaks tackles , agility and a great receiving back. Dude runs routes and catches like he’s a receiver. Then gets dirty between the tackles, finishes every run. Runs with a low pad level for that height.

What’s the kicker is he’s great in the open field , especially for a bigger back. Constantly shaking guys and the cherry on top is he has the gear to go 70, he pulled away from Columbia db’s. That’s impressive.

There’s literally no weakness to his game , it’s all good or great.

Sanders has the **** great speed and explosiveness , but total package is all Crowley. Nfl gm’s will absolutely love the completeness of his game.

Just my opinion, I’ve been on this train from day one.

Sanders has all that an then some

Sanders has all that an then some

Sanders is nowhere near as good of a receiver or route runner. And this is what separates them imo.

Only thing Sanders has definite advantage on him is speed and wiggle. Size is close to a draw.

Coaches at paradise said Crowley looked like one of the best wr’s when he had reps at wr. So you’re tripping balls if ya think sanders is a better receiving back .

We’ll just agree to disagree on this one bro.

That we will do.

There is a reason why Sanders was the best RB in the country as a Junior

Advertisement
Whatever happened to Sanders' recruitment? Seems like for a while there, he was on campus and talking us up a bunch, then we just sort of dropped off the map with him.

That we will do.

There is a reason why Sanders was the best RB in the country as a Junior

Yep, but those same rankings had Crowley like in the 50-60’s as a rb last year. But every game he’s by far the best player on the field.

Both will have great careers but Crowley is what nfl gm’s / coaches drool over. It’s impossible to find guys this complete , at this size.

My point is we are walking away with the same quality rb , with possibly a higher ceiling. His frame is insane and nowhere close to filled out.

Whatever happened to Sanders' recruitment? Seems like for a while there, he was on campus and talking us up a bunch, then we just sort of dropped off the map with him.

Bama.

He said he’s still interested in Um but he’s going to bama.

Signed
Sealed
Delivered

Advertisement
My understanding is that Crowley is young enough to be Josh Jobe’s first born. Not sure if he’s a grade ahead or is just one of those kids whose Bday is right before the cutoff to be in the 2020 class. Regardless, he’s a beast and glad we got him.

Advertisement
Odd thing is Crowley might not be best back in Jacksonville Marshall is a tad undersized but hes slightly better Crowley has that big frame

Brandon Marshall uncommitted

Keyshawn King VTech Committ

Last edited:
Odd thing is Crowley might not be best back in Jacksonville Marshall is a tad undersized but hes slightly better Crowley has that big frame

Brandon Marshall uncommitted

Keyshawn King VTech Committ

First guy is very meh, looks like a midget and slow for that size.

The King kid looks legit, nice prospect but I’ll take Crowley.

Advertisement
543 and 5 td’s for Crowley last two games.

Already has 1152 yds and 14 tds
In only 7 games too which is absurd.

Crazy to think that Lorenzo Lingard has 1700 rushing yards 26 tds in 9 games.

Advertisement
Back