Marcus Crowley, 2019 recruit, commits to Miami

Per Rob Cassidy, Rivals Analyst

MIAMI COMMIT STUFFS THE STAT SHEET AGAIN
Friday saw Trinity Christian running back Marcus Crowley, a Miami commit, top the 250-yard mark for the second straight game. Crowley, who is currently rated as a three-star recruit, ran with incredible power against Oakleaf. And while there’s still plenty of season left, the 2019 back is making a solid case for a fourth star. Following Friday’s game, Crowley said he remains solidly committed to Miami and currently has no plans to take other visits.

Only a matter of time...

Advertisement
Per Rob Cassidy, Rivals Analyst

MIAMI COMMIT STUFFS THE STAT SHEET AGAIN
Friday saw Trinity Christian running back Marcus Crowley, a Miami commit, top the 250-yard mark for the second straight game. Crowley, who is currently rated as a three-star recruit, ran with incredible power against Oakleaf. And while there’s still plenty of season left, the 2019 back is making a solid case for a fourth star. Following Friday’s game, Crowley said he remains solidly committed to Miami and currently has no plans to take other visits.

Only a matter of time...

Don’t really care how’s he's ranked we all know he’s good. The last sentence is what I like.

ehhhh... not sure I agree with not caring about his ranking

recruiting is a HUGE part of college football and we all want more 5 and 4 star kids... especially when a kid is blatantly ranked incorrectly.

I get that his high school team wants to win. But this kid has a future and they are running him into the ground. He shouldnt be getting 30 carries a game

I get a lot of flack for my post about him as walk on when committed 247 showed him as like 5'10 160 with low 3 star rating, this kid has really blossomed into what can become a special player.

Advertisement
ehhhh... not sure I agree with not caring about his ranking

recruiting is a HUGE part of college football and we all want more 5 and 4 star kids... especially when a kid is blatantly ranked incorrectly.

But if we know that he is a 4 star recruit, why would it matter if the recruiting services think so or not? His receipt of a 4th star will not make him a better player than he already is.

Advertisement
But if we know that he is a 4 star recruit, why would it matter if the recruiting services think so or not? His receipt of a 4th star will not make him a better player than he already is.

Exactly. Who cares. **** perception.

Exactly. Who cares. **** perception.
Perception can choke on a greasy dyck. This kid is the best back in the state this year. F anyone who isn't with it. **** I hope Crowley is a 2 star or 0 star. Make him come in with something to prove because he clearly has the size, talent, grit, speed and balls in spades.

You know this cat is a special player when you hear JUST how hype the guy holding the camera is every time he touches the rock.

Perception can choke on a greasy dyck. This kid is the best back in the state this year. F anyone who isn't with it. **** I hope Crowley is a 2 star or 0 star. Make him come in with something to prove because he clearly has the size, talent, grit, speed and balls in spades.

You know this cat is a special player when you hear JUST how hype the guy holding the camera is every time he touches the rock.

dabd0c87-03ad-49ba-b7c9-c0699f44a5d4_text.gif

Advertisement
Y'all are naive if you think having 4 stars doesn't matter in terms of perception

Advertisement
Our backfield in 2020:

Lorenzo Lingard
Cam Davis
Marcus Crowley

Potential 2nd back in 2019
Don Chaney Jr.
Potential 2nd back in 2020

Start praying for opposing D's now.

Would be a rockstar backfield.....wish we could sign DTs like we have RBs

Advertisement
Back