Marcus Crowley, 2019 recruit, commits to Miami

Advertisement
Let them sleep

They may be sleeping on him as a prospect, but it isn't from a lack of being known. Trinity Christian puts out some talent and anyone recruiting there last year saw him. It isn't like he's flown under the radar at some obscure school.

Advertisement
And I prefer it that way, no need to inform anyone about these kids, we’ll continue to let them sleep and make 3 * jokes about Miami. Little do they know, that’s how Miami will build it’s way back into being a National Powerhouse. Offer & take guys like Crowley, Brooks, Harvey, Munoz. Guys from Florida who are supremely overlooked either because of junior season injuries or simple evaluations. we might not crack a top 5 every year recruiting wise but if we can find hidden gems like these, 3* players who have 4* talent, 4* star players who have 5* talent, we’ll be contending with the best of them.
I definitely agree.. My issue is, fans complain about UM's commitment list NOT BEING STAR STUDDED but fans know why it's like that BUT we still hear ppl complain about the list not being elite (too much 3 star commits)!! BUT MIAMI HAVE COMMITS THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN 4 star, BUT FOR OTHER REASONS OUR COMMITS CONTINUE TO GET OVERLOOKED FOR RANKING BUMP UPS!!

It's obvious a RECRUIT commits to Miami, he will get overlooked when it comes to these RECRUITING RANKINGS.. Too many years we have seen RECRUITS be considered a highly touted recruit, then gets involved with UM and we all of see a sudden drop in ratings!! BASICALLY we have seen more UM commit's drop in rankings then actually go up in rankings!! NOTHING THAT WE AREN'T USED TOO..

Advertisement

Clips of Crowley's 2 TD runs vs. Sandalwood. I believe his team only played one quarter in this preseason jamboree. Crowley apparently had 2 or 3 carries total. 2 of which went for TDs from 16 and 65 yards out, respectively.

Thanks for posting. Crowley doesn’t look explosive but has that long stride.

Crow put the Greg Jones move on that kid....

WeeklyActiveArmedcrab-small.gif

Advertisement
Crow put the Greg Jones move on that kid....

WeeklyActiveArmedcrab-small.gif

**** FSU with an AIDs ***** but that was a sick play by Greg Jones. He was nasty. Cane players use to get cuts at Clippers (now known as Goodfellas) back in the day and I told Jamaal Green and another player to look out for Jones in 02' 2 days prior to Miami/FSU. He nearly killed us. We shut him down in 2003.

Lil off topic, Trinity got the best secondary outside of South Florida !
Fred Davis 5🌟 6'2-174/2020
Miles Brooks 4🌟 6'2-171/2020
Larry Smith III, lockdown 5'9-169/2021
Treyaun Webb, 8th grade phenom with Cane offer 6'0-167/2023
Kaleb Killian, Dynamic Athlete 5'10-170/2021
Corey Coley, 6'1-165/2021 WR-DB also play's Basketball

Advertisement
Lil off topic, Trinity got the best secondary outside of South Florida !
Fred Davis 5🌟 6'2-174/2020
Miles Brooks 4🌟 6'2-171/2020
Larry Smith III, lockdown 5'9-169/2021
Treyaun Webb, 8th grade phenom with Cane offer 6'0-167/2023
Kaleb Killian, Dynamic Athlete 5'10-170/2021
Corey Coley, 6'1-165/2021 WR-DB also play's Basketball

**** give me all of them f it

Advertisement
Back