Marcus Crowley, 2019 recruit, commits to Miami

Would we like to have Crowley? ... yes.

Is he a make or break recruit? ... no.

We could have Gurley and with our **** OL it wouldn't make a **** difference.

RB will never be hard to find at UM ... **** we had Damien Berry play RB when we had guys hurt and he made the NFL.

Advertisement
Lol at the dude above me spinning this...

We lose 5star south Florida kids and we spin it about taking talented mid tier guys that are like national 5 star guys

We have a talented mid tier guy with 5 star talent who is on flip watch and the spin police are back out

Lossing to Duke sucks but we did hand the ball off 44 times and both guys rushed for over 100 yards and our coach has said he is committed to the run. His track record of RB is pretty good also why would an RB want to flip

Lossing to Duke sucks but we did hand the ball off 44 times and both guys rushed for over 100 yards and our coach has said he is committed to the run. His track record of RB is pretty good also why would an RB want to flip

Maybe Crowley wants to win as well.

Lol at the dude above me spinning this...

We lose 5star south Florida kids and we spin it about taking talented mid tier guys that are like national 5 star guys

We have a talented mid tier guy with 5 star talent who is on flip watch and the spin police are back out

Not spinning **** asshat. Unless its a once a decade talent like Dalvin Cook the OL recruits are what matters.

Advertisement
We've been the only school who saw how good this kid was from day 1. This hurts. Most criminally underrated recruit.

Advertisement
Huge Loss.

Have to keep this kid.

Would be the only true inside runner in the team. Hes an every down type.

The kind you build your team around.

Advertisement
That’s a loyal kid right there.

Alford selling him a bag of goods like Dexter Williams then bolted for Ohio state right after NSD. Urban retires after this year Alford will bolt again.

Last edited:
Because we're 5-4

Advertisement
If I'm a offensive recruit I would decommit too, not with this offensive staff in place would I come here, for what to score 16 points?

Ohio State looked terrible yesterday — barely beating a 2-6 Nebraska team at home. Their program is trending downward, too.

I don't think the wins/losses were the only factor. I think he sees more opportunity at OSU. maybe more exposure.

Advertisement
Back