Marcus Crowley, 2019 recruit, commits to Miami

I don't think the wins/losses were the only factor. I think he sees more opportunity at OSU. maybe more exposure.

Shut the **** up. Go back to wherever you came from. Always making excuses and trying to spin **** in a positive view.

Here’s our depth.

Homer
Dj (could enter draft)
LL (busted knee)
Camron Davis

Advertisement
I don't give a **** about a 3 star running from Jacksonville, Ohio states more of a **** show then us. He will ride the bench 2 years and transfer ,. Urbans prepping for his exit, already starting the health issues.
1. 8-1 with the #3 total offense
2. 5-4 and the #85 total offense

Guess which one's the ****show.

Our **** show will get fixed one way or another, Reading the boards its sickening of these so called fans.....

Whatever you say bruh. The "so called fans" are supposed to call a functioning offense sh*t just because we despise the team? Lol aight.

I'll believe it when I see it or there's an indication that change is coming.

Advertisement
Shut the **** up. Go back to wherever you came from. Always making excuses and trying to spin **** in a positive view.

Here’s our depth.

Homer
Dj (could enter draft)
LL (busted knee)
Camron Davis

DJ enter draft? He is a sophmore

To be honest where would crowley be on the depth chart, cause we have a lot of running backs.
Probably behind Deejay. 2019's depth chart is most likely
1. Lo
2. Deejay
3. Camron
4. Burns

Crowley could have came in and been a legit #2/#3 as I think Cam will be more of a receiving threat than running.

Good for the young man,I’m an alum and I wouldn’t send my son to play at um under these circumstances. Richt and the administration needs to know what theyre doing is causing issues and kids and their people as they want us to think. The play calling and coaching is second tier. So we will get second tier players now that the honey moon is over!

It doesn’t matter who we get right now . We’re just wasting talent . Your best receiver Jeff Thomas 4 catches for 19 yards against Duke and you want Jadon Haselwood to what , come play for that ? Foh .

We were probably going to lose Crowley anyways

Pretty sure 3 of those were "pop passes" which are basically handoffs

Advertisement
So we have no RB, no QB, 2 OL (one of which if not both sound like they are both considering decommiting, and only 1 WR commit. Wow.....

This entire offensive coaching staff needs to be fired aside from maybe Dugans and MAYBE Hartley.
So we have no RB, no QB, 2 OL (one of which if not both sound like they are both considering decommiting, and only 1 WR commit. Wow.....

Crowley is a JAG.

The look is bad, the loss of this athlete is not.

I apparantly have been corrected.

The loss of Crowley is the single most devastating issue to face Miami.

Conservative projections have him with an 87ypc avg at OSU just during his freshman year alone.

He will account for 916 TDs while winning 3 consecutive Heismans.

After he declares for NFL, they rename the honor "The Crowley".

I stand corrected.

Advertisement
L-O-L

This board never cease to amaze me. Either we have realistic fans that no what this type of decommitment mean or we have the delusional fan base that says he’s a JAG although he was JUST severely underrated two weeks ago by that same fan base!

Lol. Losing Crowley hurts, period. We need RB depth and good ST depth. Losing a long time commit shows what they think of this staff.

Our **** show will get fixed one way or another, Reading the boards its sickening of these so called fans.....

It's not so called fans. Of any fanbase, we are the quickest to sniff out the bull****. Coker, Shannon, Golden, now the Shicht show. The Ls speak for themselves.

Here’s our depth.

Homer
Dj (could enter draft)
LL (busted knee)
Camron Davis
We have Robert burns too

Advertisement

Here’s our depth.

Homer
Dj (could enter draft)
LL (busted knee)
Camron Davis

DJ can't enter the draft...Been here 2 years

Lil off topic, Trinity got the best secondary outside of South Florida !
Fred Davis 5🌟 6'2-174/2020
Miles Brooks 4🌟 6'2-171/2020
Larry Smith III, lockdown 5'9-169/2021
Treyaun Webb, 8th grade phenom with Cane offer 6'0-167/2023
Kaleb Killian, Dynamic Athlete 5'10-170/2021
Corey Coley, 6'1-165/2021 WR-DB also play's Basketball
Add the fact that Jahquez Robinson was there and that's Federal 💯

Yeah we need Lee and Robinson if we strike out with Davis and Brooks, also we need to put the full court press on Brooks who I think is more likely to come though Davis does show us love 🙌

Advertisement
Back