Marcus Crowley, 2019 recruit, commits to Miami

Advertisement
This staff doesn't just fail on the field. They also love to fail on the trail.

#FailOnTheTrail

I know we shouldn’t blame him but....

**** CROWLEY and **** MEYER.

I hope those health issues are for real this time.

Advertisement
7EEB2A2A-7BFB-486A-82C2-45BA3B77DC05.png
**** out of here for retweeting this.

Don’t blame him one bit it would be hard for any recruit to come after seeing this sh*t show this year

Advertisement
It doesn’t matter who we get right now . We’re just wasting talent . Your best receiver Jeff Thomas 4 catches for 19 yards against Duke and you want Jadon Haselwood to what , come play for that ? Foh .

We were probably going to lose Crowley anyways

Don’t blame him one bit. Imagine that ******* moron Brock arguing with me saying this program ISNT a dumpster fire lmaoooo

Advertisement
Our perferomance is trash. That said, Crowley is a scumbag and should be treated accordingly.

I don't give a **** about a 3 star running from Jacksonville, Ohio states more of a **** show then us. He will ride the bench 2 years and transfer ,. Urbans prepping for his exit, already starting the health issues.

I’m just waiting for the people who said he was a 5* for the past 6 months to now say, “Oh we are deep at RB anyway we didn’t really need him” LOL.

Advertisement
Loyalty is a 2 way street.
I kept saying that cmr kept it 💯 cause no one believed in the ipf the recruiting the exposure etc.
Unfortunately he’s failed to deliver in the most important aspect.
How is it that we kill Notre dome last year and this year we can’t beat duke but they’re about to be in the playoffs. It’s so sickening.

Advertisement
Back