Marcus Clarke Latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
247 updated him to an 89 overall and the number 30 corner in the country

Hmmm... I'm looking at their site right now. I don't see that. I see they moved him to #353 overall today, and #30 athlete. He's 782 on the composite still because the other sites haven't given him a bump.

Hmmm... I'm looking at their site right now. I don't see that. I see they moved him to #353 overall today, and #30 athlete. He's 782 on the composite still because the other sites haven't given him a bump.
That’s very respectable tbh

clarke.png

Advertisement
Looks like they've been moving kids around throughout the day. No longer Athlete, now Cornerback. 351 is right outside the 4-star range. Are there really 106 kids better than him in the state of Florida? I think he keeps going up the charts in his senior year.

No way there are 100 better kids in FL. These guys must live in fantasy land 😂😂

Advertisement
His coaches are trying to get him to commit on Saturday. Kid loves Miami big time but he told his coaches he wanted to wait till signing day. His coaches told him that the ship will probably have sailed if you wait that long. They told him you wanted this offer and all you have ever talked about is Miami so why are you waiting. I think this is why he's coming down on Saturday. Im betting he commits before he leaves.

The way Trent Harris was treated here is a big reason the family is all on board for him to become a Cane.

His coaches are trying to get him to commit on Saturday. Kid loves Miami big time but he told his coaches he wanted to wait till signing day. His coaches told him that the ship will probably have sailed if you wait that long. They told him you wanted this offer and all you have ever talked about is Miami so why are you waiting. I think this is why he's coming down on Saturday. Im betting he commits before he leaves.

The way Trent Harris was treated here is a big reason the family is all on board for him to become a Cane.

His coaches are smart

Advertisement

Winter Park coaches are definitely pushing him to commit. Was told this by coaches on staff. Also told that he told them he wants to wait. Stories match up👊 Should be committed this weekend!

Winter Park coaches are definitely pushing him to commit. Was told this by coaches on staff. Also told that he told them he wants to wait. Stories match up👊 Should be committed this weekend!
100% correct. Steven, David and his db coach are pushing him hard. David told me he has the best hands that hes ever seen and David has been doing this for a long long time.

100% correct. Steven, David and his db coach are pushing him hard. David told me he has the best hands that hes ever seen and David has been doing this for a long long time.
Sounds like the coaches want it more than him. Idk if that’s good that the coaches are pushing but he’s obviously still looking. Sounds like a decommit in waiting.

Advertisement
Back