Marcus Clarke enters the portal

Advertisement

dawg.... 15 catches 182 yds and 4 TDs allowed and this guy says he grades out well? LMAO😂

I didn’t understand that either. He’s giving up a catch 79% of the times and a TD 20% of the time. It’s a small sample size sure, but it’s still not great. You have him in the game and a good QB on the other side you could target him 5 straight plays and likely score. Not great.

Advertisement
This is why this move is puzzling. Even if he doesnt start he's at least practicing and working on his craft. Could transfer next year . Mario is weeding out the soft mentality, pressure busts pipes.
Says a lot about character

Girls i bang say the *** is awful but my pff grade is always in the 70’s.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I mentioned in another thread, Clarke was buried on the depth chart. I imagine he saw the writing on the wall and grew impatient after playing so much last year.

Tyrique, Couch, Ivey, Dunson and Porter all ahead of him, with the freshmen also getting some work.
In the most respectful way possible. Ivey should never see meaningful snaps here and from what we’ve seen the last couple years, Couch should be in that boat as well. Let the young guys show what they can do.

As I mentioned in another thread, Clarke was buried on the depth chart. I imagine he saw the writing on the wall and grew impatient after playing so much last year.

Tyrique, Couch, Ivey, Dunson and Porter all ahead of him, with the freshmen also getting some work.
What’s the word on porter? Pushing to start? Inside or outside?

Advertisement
Not all of us have Bama to fall back on.
Still have no clue why you guys think I'm a bama fan because I said I'll watch their games if the hurricanes aren't playing. It makes no sense for a bama fan to fake being a hurricane fan. Being a canes fans has been an emotional rollercoaster for the 20 years I've been a fan and no one fakes that. If I was I would have stopped being a fan at least 10 years ago after our 6th 7-5 or worse season in the previous 7 years

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back