Marcus Clarke enters the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Common theme by the CIS brethren, especially among the three-star and “under the radar” recruits we’ve gotten the past decade or so.

Exactly. I never expected **** from him and he lived up to expectations. There are some legit under the radar kids out there, problem is, CIS thinks every kid we get is that

Most of the studs out there are kids everyone already knows about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder why
We got ALOT of CBs.

The people's champ Ivey
Blades
Stevenson
Porter
Tecory

Thats all guys who will get all PT and even some of them might not play alot..

Then you got the young guys

Dunson
Malik Curtis
Rogers
Graves
Jaden Harris

Wouldnt be surprised if more guys bounced, remember posting that guys would bounce and someone saying guys wont leave before season ends and I was trying to explain, guys will see certain situations and bounce before camp even ends.. With these 6/7 year guys not moving on and clogging up depth charts, good enough to play because of experience but not good enough to be impact players or in NFL you will have this at certain spots..

Exactly. I never expected **** from him and he lived up to expectations. There are some legit under the radar kids out there, problem is, CIS thinks every kid we get is that

Most of the studs out there are kids everyone already knows about.
It’s not that I didn’t expect anything from him, I’m just saying that this board (just like many other fan-based online communities do) tend to overhype all (or a majority) of their recruits; we are especially guilty of this with our three-star guys. When you look back at the evaluators of talent we’ve had the past decade or so, it’s no surprise.

We’ve been saying there’s going to be major attrition from the holdover guys, either this season or shortly after. I’m not shocked.

Explain to me the incentive for a kid to leave now. He's not going to play anywhere this season, right? So why not stay on and see what happens? Maybe injuries happen and he's pressed into action and puts film on for the next team.
At the very least he can still train, practice and eat with the team. I feel like just taking a year off won’t really make you a better player.

Advertisement
Back