Marcus Clarke enters the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because it's already fall camp and he probably won't land anywhere until the end of the season, this move seems emotional.

Hopefully, it signals that the young kids are studs!

God **** Banda and Ivey….. oh wait… sorry. Just a habit.

Going to order another one from the bartender. ****. Did it again.

Advertisement
and it's not like we missed derrick smith.

clarke was thought of highly by @Liberty City El

always curious about what his take is on it, the production didn't match the expectations, even with the overall bump in the quality of coaching,

let's face it, if clarke couldn't get much better under Mario, Addae, Steele, Feld, et. al., then you have to understand he had pretty much topped out as a Miami Hurricane, and was getting buried on the depth chart with no hope of moving up
Not necessarily...

When he was coming out of HS, he was an ATH RB/WR/DB that had good speed & ball skills & at the time he was take in the 2020 class because we missed a nearly every other CB that we went after.

I always said he was developmental project, but based on his traits could be a potential player here because our CB recruiting & development to that point had been extremely below average.

After how bad he performed I been said he was rotational depth at best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I mentioned in another thread, Clarke was buried on the depth chart. I imagine he saw the writing on the wall and grew impatient after playing so much last year.

Tyrique, Couch, Ivey, Dunson and Porter all ahead of him, with the freshmen also getting some work.

Advertisement
Back